View Single Post
Old 08.09.2010, 03:37 PM   #15
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I don't know, sometimes that is the part that offends me the most (seriously, all facetious jokes and sarcasm aside )!

I got that part, I just didn't understand how that somehow exonerates the excessive militancy of american imbecility?

You still don't get it.

Militancy of American Imbecility? There's always one country controlling most things, and they do so with power. Get fucking over it man. Jesus christ.

We can just do it on a larger scale now, and we have planes and bombs instead of swords and battering rams.

I get that you want peace, and love, and understanding. But realize that it comes from within, not from religion or the demolition of the alpha-country.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|