View Single Post
Old 07.02.2006, 05:28 PM   #532
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Maniche has been my choice for finest player in the competiton so far, but today he shamefully feigned injury, pretending he had been hit in the face. He still rocks, though.

maniche feigning injury in the face was almost identical to figo's feigning injury in the holland game which got bouhlarouz a second yellow card. me thinks they've been practicing on that.

anyway, finally we saw some passion from england at this tournament, even if we had to wait until they were a man down for them to show it. i still believed they were capable of winning it with a man down, until the moment that it came to penalties. portugal weren't having their best game of the tourmanent, but credit to ricardo... saving 3 penalties! from the look on his face i already expected lampard to miss his penalty though. it just never was his tournament. lennon looking good for the future.

france-brazil game was very entertaining as well. like most people, i had already kind of written off zidane, but what a game he had! magnifique! after their first two games i didn't even think that france were going to reach the second round... but yesterday they played really great and now i'm hoping they're going to win the tournament. football can be a strange sport sometimes.

during the entire tournament brazil never really looked like they were capable of living up to the hype. hopefully they'll learn from this tournament. by the way, did anyone notice roberto carlos during the free kick that eventually produced the goal for france? he was standing bent over with his hands resting on his knees, not moving at all during the entire time from when the free kick was taken up to the moment that henry hammered it home! wasn't he supposed to defend, seeing how he's a defender and all?

as happy as i am that brazil are out, my fantasy team is fucked though... 5 brazilians and 3 argentinians have now become useless. should've listened to my feeling like i wrote in a previous post.

edit: milevskiy is a promising player for the future. i first noticed him during the u-21 european championships a couple of months ago. i think he's going to be big.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|