View Single Post
Old 08.06.2010, 09:51 AM   #274
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Go talk to the people of New Orleans who, after the hurricane/flooding and the complete disregard by the AUTHORITY/powers-that-are-supposedly-protecting-our-security had to get on top of their houses/businesses and hold Old West style standoffs with looters and hardened criminals escaped from the local jails, PROTECTINGTHEIR LIVES AND PROPERTY.

It just takes ONE act of "god"/nature to destroy the thin veneer of society and rules and law that we all choose to live by.

It can happen anywhere.

When Hurricane Ike hit Houston, my area of town (near downtown and some iof the city's worst neighborhoods) was without power/electricity for 6-15 days straight.

That is 1-2 weeks without police protection, alarms ssytem working etc.

would have loved a gun then