View Single Post
Old 08.06.2010, 04:00 AM   #272
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
What I dislike is that the liberal platform has become more gun friendly than in the past but in the way of seeing gun ownership as a less important issure than others rather than out of principle. That was largely my opinion about guns before that shift. So now I feel like I'm towing the party line, which sucks.

Yes, I've fired guns before. No, I don't feel the desire to own a gun and don't really understand the appeal to. As for gun related deaths, I'm skeptical that gun control could make a substantial impact on those numbers. I think there are other, more obscure influences over those. Even further, I'm now living in country on the other side of the world. It's an apathy sandwich with cynicism sauce.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|