View Single Post
Old 08.06.2010, 03:54 AM   #271
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
No. Of course nothing I can say can prove that I'm sincere but I don't mind that.

And the reason I made a myspace was more as an effort to 'complete' the songs more than anything. A song can be 'in writing' for as long as I live unless there is some way to take it away from me, thus the need to publish. After that, they're old. I've moved on. Share them, sure.

I can appreciate that, even though I feel it moves slightly away from what I was getting at. Really, this can go no where anyways....just like the ongoing gun debate....

There can be no right and wrong when there are pros and cons to both sides (I suppose this sums up the whole gun thing for me....). I just, again, stand closer to the side of the fence that happens to be pro gun.

A happy ending??????