View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 10:18 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
No, but it sure is pretty.

I had that on my wall (3x5feet closet door size) for years until one early morning around 3:30am under the whim of mushrooms I coerced a friend to swear on his baby boy's life he would take me to the FYE (formerly the wherehouse where they happened to inherit a bad ass selection of posters) when they opened at 10am to get a Hendrix poster, I desperately wanted to change it to a kick ass fucking 3x5 foot Hendrix poster.

While the mushrooms initially inspired me to search for one of Hendrix looking very serious, playing his guitar live, I went with the cover for Axis Bold As Love (not for a lack of Hendrix playing guitar live, they had a few) which matched the iconography already in my decor, I stayed until I moved outta that room to a smaller one with less room

Everybody always wondered who those shady dudes were and why did they did they kidnap young and oh-so-innocent Ozzy and what were their intentions there and what the fuck does Geezer plan to do exactly, looking so sinister and evasive in the back there...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|