View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 11:00 AM   #42
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
*edit - to hevusa

that is a defeatist attitude, and exactly what the MAN would have you believe.

"You are just a powerless drone, a simple cog in society, just one man among millions, worthelss really, just enough worth for a vote, and even that is unnecesary."

think about how the untrained vietcong defeated the highly skilled/trained/armed USA army.

think about how the Afghanis fought against a highly trained and armed and rich russian army

think about how the poorly trained and outfitted revolutionaries in the colonies defeated the rich, better armed, better trained military of mother england.