View Single Post
Old 07.29.2010, 05:08 PM   #896
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
For those interested (me for sure) tonight's game between the Allstars and Man U. is on ESPN2 starting at 8:00 pm EST with 1/2 hour buildup game time at 8:30 pm EST. thank you ESPN

i spotted this yesterday, watched it online on ESPN3, game started around 6:51 my time (7:51 texas, 8:51 EST) -- was this an online delay or was it real time?

anyway, the game got a bit dull after the first 2 manchester goals, but what goals! allstars change the rhythm in their favor but couldn't score. then things picked up again in the 2nd half.

allstars was a bit of a mess, i mean, it's not a real team, and there were so many changes it was hard to keep up who was playing.

a couple of the manchester u goals were beautiful though, holy shit, that free kick was impossible for the goalie to stop, over the barrier and next to the goalpost with spin, wow, and cleverley's play for the goal was nothing short of gorgeous. good times. ah, if we had teams like that here!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|