View Single Post
Old 07.27.2010, 11:35 AM   #11551
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Oh hey, nr, I watched I KNOW WHO KILLED ME the other night. There was actually something to that movie, wasn't there? I dunno what. I thought parts of it were ridiculously stupid, but some of it was shockingly effective... I thought the scene with the slicing of the arm and shit was disturbing as hell!... and the director clearly liked Argento...

Dunno how to rate it, will have to watch it again.

oh yeah the reds & blues were totally ... well if not Argento then Italian horror at any rate. Who directed Stage Fright & Cemetery Man? His direction came to mind when I watched it.

Anyway, it really is an awesome film. People were brainwasehd like "oh LL's in and the critics said it was bad, so that's what I think"

the limb-scene is really disturbing. The f'ing DRY ICE!!! So gross.

(After I saw it I wanted to start a band called Dakota Moss)

but yeah, I'm glad you "got it" ... I feel like I've been able to turn on a lot of people to it just by insisting "no no trust me, just watch it."

too bad she's still such a wreck. I'm not even keeping up with the drama anymore. I hope Machete turns her career around. I'd be so pumped if she just got out of the drama of TMZ and just became like a Scream Queen figure who just did low budget horror and grindhouse throwbacks.

oh. And she looked great with black hair.