Thread: Spiders
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 09:03 AM   #19
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
dunno, I usually don't care much for spiders coz they're usually not aggressive with humans, but hell, yesterday I read an article on a type of spider not too uncommon over her, and if it bites you and you're unlucky/have weak defences you can develop an ugly necrotic wound coz some bacteria do nasty stuff to your flesh etc etc and it takes months to heal if not treated properly (lot of time even when treated properly, actually).
AND, since cases of such gravity are actually rare, very few places know how to properly deal with that stuff (hyperbaric chambers, correct "substance" to sterilyze the wound etc), and that creeped me out even more, and the fact that theese fuckers like to hide in sheets and clothes layin' on the floor etc creeped me out even more than more.
Like, I'm tired, go to bed, this thing is under the sheets, I touch it, it feels trapped and bytes me, I say goodbye to half of my calf in the following couple months.
argh.
Bottom line: the more you read, the more you get scared of life.
here's the fucker and his six eyes:

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|