View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 08:50 AM   #11491
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
hey sucks they threw you out,yeah man the gym is under new management the old guy had to Be sent back I KPAXed his body though, so yeah man if you aren't in any big of a hurry which you;ve exhibited so gracefully.. really thanks for the patience , well I'll be playing at the smell dec 12th, if you live in the area and could make it to the gig, can do the hand off there. but yeah if you want me to send it I can do so but it might take a little bit of time as I'm gearing up to cruise back to the state and I have seriously no money AT THE MOMENT hopfully some of these distros will payup up soon, but that can be like hard to do sometimes.either way you don;t have to pay again man. appreciate you hanging in there like this, let me know what you wanna do.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|