View Single Post
Old 07.21.2010, 01:24 AM   #11470
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
This probably shouldn't count, but I just saw the Nostalgia Critic's review of The Room on YouTube (Tommy Wiseau's lawyers made him take it off TGWTG, claiming copyright infringement, which prompted NC to make a video lampooning them that was pretty amusing in and of itself). I don't even have to watch the whole movie to tell that it's garbage. Wiseau was either intentionally trying to top Manos: The Hands of Fate as the worst movie ever or he's some pretentious twat who thinks he's on some level higher than the rest of us. The latter is far more likely, because no one could create such a disaster on purpose. Bad acting, horrid "plot", a title that makes no sense, and easily the worst ending ever besides that of Alone In The Dark. The Room easily ranks up there (down there?) with the animated musical Titanic, Action 52, and Billy Corgan's studio vocal take on the Smashing Pumpkins' "X.Y.U." as media so awful it's hard to believe they even exist.

Seriously: -8/10
Ironically: 11/10

I'm pretty sure this movie was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I'm too lazy to use the search function right now.

Man, I thought I was the only one who singled out X.Y.U. for having ridiculously bad vocals. Excellent call, that song is mutilated in the worst way.

I remember seeing a few seconds of The Room somewhere one night, I remember thinking it looked bizarrely incompetent.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|