View Single Post
Old 07.12.2010, 04:50 PM   #1
startur
bad moon rising

startur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's asses
im going to have some free time in the near future and i was wondering if anyone knew of any music making software. not really dj stuff like mixmeister but more for creating like electronic music or something. im in school so i dont have much money or time to spend, so some advanced pricey program wouldn't really help...something for beginners would be good. it would for the most part just be me screwing around on my laptop at night...so any suggestions? if i could download it for free through a website or torrent that would be good...but im willing to spend a little bit of cash if its the only way...

there's also the possibility i may borrow my friends recording stuff and just use that, so anyone know any good software for that? i heard cakewalk is good and that is what my friend used to use so im leaning towards that...

thanks for the help!
startur is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|