View Single Post
Old 07.11.2010, 09:11 PM   #1040
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
well, that wasn't exactly a classic world cup final.

it doesn't hurt as much as i thought it would. spain were clearly the better team and other than trying to disrupt their game, holland didn't have much of an answer. robben got two huge chances, which he both managed to mess up. spain got a lot more chances, but since we all know they can't score there was always the possibility... up until the 118th minute.

but spain are the worthy champions. this wasn't the best dutch team i remember seeing. however, it's sad to think that i doubt i'll ever see holland get the opportunity to win the world cup again - in my lifetime at least.

just like after the semi-final game vs uruguay i had a friend's birthday party to celebrate. i got home earlier this time, nobody wants to celebrate their birthday after losing a world cup fnal, right?

it's been exhausting. time for bed.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|