View Single Post
Old 07.08.2010, 01:51 PM   #11256
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Regarding 13 Tzameti.. it was well-shot wasn't it? Kinda reminded me of Satantango in some scenes! Wasn't a huge fan of it though. The similiarly titled 13: Game of Death is awesome though! Haha.

Yeah, I'd say it was pretty well constructed in that regard. While I myself enjoyed it quite a bit. I think one of it's shortcomings is the way the plot is presented. I mean, the film basically follows one character, so you know he's not going to die in the first round. The drama and intensity there is kind of lost. It'd probably be a favorite film of some 13/14 year olds who don't think that far ahead about things like that.

13 Game of Death sounds like Oldboy meets Brewster's Millions haha. Sounds cool though, I'll probably check it out.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|