View Single Post
Old 07.07.2010, 04:25 PM   #11246
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Ils, the Romanian/French movie? Saw that a week ago, a great movie, I don't think that might qualify as a horror movie though. More like a thriller or something.

yep, that's correct. I think the boundaries between horror and "thriller or something" is difficult to tell if the "no gore" attribute is part of the equation.
Rob, I don't find Låt den rätte komma in particularly "scary"...sure, it has its unsettling bits, but to me it's more a story about how a boy grows up not to be scared of life than a horror. Horror movies should make you scared of life. IMO, obviously, I guess it's a matter of tastes.

p.s. ^^^ this applies even if you consider the ending (which I won't tell for obvious reasons) from the "pessimistic" pov..
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|