View Single Post
Old 07.07.2010, 02:42 PM   #11236
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
it was like 4th horror movie i've ever seen in my whole life, but just that kind of thing that I seem to like. Not too much blood or gore, but scary atmosphere and high tension.

Any recommendations for movies like this? The less gore and the more fear, the better.

Uh, hmm. I don't think I'd know many horror pictures that would qualify, as not many of them are that spooky. But some thrillers sure.

There's The Wages of Fear, French film from '53. These guys have to drive trucks of unprotected nitroglycerin across the rocky desert. Really intense.

Then there's 13 Tzameti another french film from '05. This painter or whatever accidently gets drawn into a russian roulette variant tournament.

There's also the pretty cool Night (or Curse) of the Demon from 1957 starring the pretty wooden Dana Andrews and while not being a very scary movie, it has an terrific vibe and atmosphere. The demon in it is really great looking.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|