View Single Post
Old 06.22.2010, 04:05 PM   #10967
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Student Bodies is one of my all time favorite films, a true masterpiece. I've watched that movie probably 20 times, everyone I've watched it with thought it was absolutely brilliant and hilarious... they really knew what they were doing with that one, they really "got" the slasher genre.. man, the atmosphere is incredible... and the whole thing is hilarious! HORSEHEAD BOOKENDS! Hahaha. Oh my god, that movie absolutely rules. Easily the greatest horror movie parody AND homage ever. And yes, Student Bodies and Scream are pretty similiar, though Scream is a bit more "serious" (I'd say Student Bodies is more similiar to Scary Movie -- but the idea of Scary Movie was stupid -- how can you do an homage/parody to an homage/parody? It's like someone doing a parody of Naked Gun or something!)

My ratings = Student Bodies: 8/10
Scream: 7/10
Scream 2: 4/10
Scream 3: 3/10

...Ladies and gentlemen, in order to achieve an "R" rating today, a motion picture must contain full frontal nudity, graphic violence, or an explicit reference to the sex act. Since this film has none of those, and since research has proven that R-rated films are by far the most popular with the moviegoing public, the producers of this motion picture have asked me to take this opportunity to say "Fuck you." [the MPAA R-rating logo appears on the screen]

And THe Breather is so much more awesome than Ghostface..

weird. I don't know. I just hated it. And I like to think I "get" the slasher genre, since I've seen hundreds upon hundreds of them numerous times. But yeah.