View Single Post
Old 06.22.2010, 04:03 PM   #10965
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I just love those dirty, nasty, short, rough around the edges, brilliantly hilarious surreal indie films. TERMINAL USA is my favorite of his, it's so spot-on, just so... poignant. Just fucking funny as hell. MOD FUCK EXPLOSION is too good for words, really, that is the first one I saw many moons ago, too bad the dialogue is so low in the mix at times.. that girl in the wedding dress singing about eating shit through a flanger pedal in the bathttub is one of the best scenes ever, too bad you can't understand what she's saying.

SCUMROCK is somewhat of a retread of past efforts, but it has JAMES DUVALL in it! It also has a TV on the Radio guy in it, but who cares about that..
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|