Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   getting your house broken into sucks. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9163)

Rob Instigator 12.20.2006 12:38 PM

getting your house broken into sucks.

what a fucking week. yesterday after I went to my mom's house I got home to find someone had broken in, kicking in the french doors in the back, andstole my DVD players, and all DVD's and video games. they left everything though, TV, game systems etc. they did steal my cufflinks, smoked a loaded bowl I had sitting out and left my smoke. idiots. isabella was scared and hiding in the bedroom. they left the back door open and shit. what a fucking BULLSHIT.
Margaret came by and picked up IUsabella abd she is staying with her and spicoli.
fuck,. i took today off and fixed up the door and shit.

all in all it could have been a lot worse, but what a shit to come home to just before I go on christmas vacation from work and shit.

in better news, my girlfriend bought me a new CD player for my car for xmas last saturday!!!! and the destroyed room on CD!!!

!@#$%! 12.20.2006 12:40 PM

fuck man, that's fucked.

when i was a kid our house was broken into a total of 3 times-- living in a 3rd world country

but look at it this way (i know it may sound lame but...) at least all of you living persons and animals are ok, right? nobody was hurt...

of course the sense of being violated is true & real, but an appropriate magic ritual should restore the balance to things...

fishmonkey 12.20.2006 12:42 PM

aww shit, sorry to hear that mate.

fuckin hell, t'would make you question humanity.
if it makes you feel better man, i firmly believe that they will have no luck with any of that stuff.
dopey cunts.

Rob Instigator 12.20.2006 12:57 PM

the first time, 3 years ago, we were cleaned out. the second time it was the garage about a year ago. someone stole my lawnmower, and thi is the third. i gotta sell this shit and move!

!@#$%! 12.20.2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the first time, 3 years ago, we were cleaned out. the second time it was the garage about a year ago. someone stole my lawnmower, and thi is the third. i gotta sell this shit and move!

holy shit man, that's too much too often.

you got insurance i hope? sounds like also you need some window bars & a contract with brinks. plus a pitbull and a couple of rattlesnakes just to be sure.

Oh yes, and one of these behind your door:

WTF???? 3 times in 3 years?

Inhuman 12.20.2006 02:45 PM

Damn, that's unfortunate man. Sorry to hear. And 3 times in 3 years is absolutely terrible! My friend gets robbed all the time because he lives in the ghetto, and even things as small as beer bottles to cash in, people steal them from his back yard.. I'm always scared because in the basement there's my mixer, guitar, tower speakers, amp, etc... around $5000CAD in there.

Rob Instigator 12.20.2006 03:33 PM

thieves n ever take books or vinyl it seems

Glice 12.20.2006 03:54 PM

Unlucky chap. Rest assured karma is on its way to them. I don't believe in any of that hippy bollocks, except when it comes to theiving cunts.

afterthefact 12.20.2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Unlucky chap. Rest assured karma is on its way to them. I don't believe in any of that hippy bollocks, except when it comes to theiving cunts.

I don't believe in actual karma either, but as the old saying goes, "you live by the sword, you die by the sword." So while mystics may have nothing to do with it, you gotta think, these kinds of people probably don't run around with a great crowd, and I doubt their friends are very trustworthy. It's only a matter of time before they turn on them and screw them over in the same style as you were, with the only difference being that they don't have the support of good friends to help them through it like you.

Norma J 12.20.2006 07:47 PM

That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear that.

So they didn't take your cds or records?

You have all your dvds listed for insurance?

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.20.2006 07:54 PM

sorry to hear that man :/

pantophobia 12.20.2006 07:58 PM

your foorball stuff and kim gordon pants ok?

krastian 12.21.2006 01:39 AM

Sorry to hear that man.....I'd def. consider finding a better neighborhood/area like you alluded to.

HaydenAsche 12.21.2006 01:46 AM

I'm sorry. I'll give it back.

sonicl 12.21.2006 03:52 AM

Shit. That does suck. Not much more I can say about it.

Rob Instigator 12.27.2006 10:41 AM

I actually got broken into TWICE last week, and they attempted it a third time. the cops told me this, "You know we cannot protect you, so if you want, you can get a gun and wait for them and when they break in you shoot them. you can do that."

Only in Texas!!!!

crazy ass advice from the po-po

pantophobia 12.27.2006 11:24 AM

what the?!

you shoot them or scare them or what happened just then?

Inhuman 12.27.2006 03:22 PM

There's a division of punks which do crime for the benifit of people, and I'm considering starting, but the only drawback is the legal action. You do things like steal people's doghouses, and you paint it as nice as you can, and the next time put it back to wherever you found it.

There's been ones that open car doors that were left unlocked, take everything in the Glove Compartment and put it on the driver's seat just to make them aware of how easy it is to steal the car when not locking it.

It seems like a really interesting idea, although if you get caught, you get screwed and have no way to explain yourself.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.27.2006 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I actually got broken into TWICE last week, and they attempted it a third time. the cops told me this, "You know we cannot protect you, so if you want, you can get a gun and wait for them and when they break in you shoot them. you can do that."

Only in Texas!!!!

crazy ass advice from the po-po

:cool:

CHOUT 12.27.2006 04:12 PM

Buy some fake surveillence cameras!

That does suck, man. We got our garage broken into last week.