Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   louder's hip-hop café II (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=86627)

louder 01.18.2013 03:35 PM

louder's hip-hop café II
 
thread regulars (hip-hop café fam):

louder
noisereductions
foreverasskiss
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Severian

here we go

 

louder 01.18.2013 03:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrhcTkHX_A

i love this song so much, fuck

Genteel Death 01.18.2013 04:09 PM

Clear pms please. Ta.

louder 01.18.2013 04:13 PM

done.

foreverasskiss 01.18.2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrhcTkHX_A

i love this song so much, fuck


well, ok. i saw this vid on Mtv the other day. can't say i really 'payed' any attention to it. it's ok.

i talked this dude into giving me a mixtape by this dood named FAT SACK for free at the flashfoods lastnight. he's from ATL. ever heard of him? if not, i won't even bother to listen to it. esp with a name like that.

yes. and clear yr fucking PMs, esp since i sent you one before Genteel did.:p

noisereductions 01.18.2013 07:41 PM

is Part II for 2013 then?

was thinking about Big Sean today. Don't know him at all outside Cruel Summer. But he killed it there. I'm gonna look into him some more.

Still need LongLiveA$AP.

That new Jeezy mixtape sounds appealing.

louder 01.18.2013 09:30 PM

Big Sean has a lot of potential. didn't like his album but Detroit was one of my fav tapes last year.

LongLiveA$AP = fucking great.

that Jeezy tape was really disappointing. deleted it after one listen.

louder 01.18.2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
well, ok. i saw this vid on Mtv the other day. can't say i really 'payed' any attention to it. it's ok.

i talked this dude into giving me a mixtape by this dood named FAT SACK for free at the flashfoods lastnight. he's from ATL. ever heard of him? if not, i won't even bother to listen to it. esp with a name like that.

yes. and clear yr fucking PMs, esp since i sent you one before Genteel did.:p

done again. heh, sorry.

louder 01.19.2013 08:29 AM

 


Toilet Tisha <3

noisereductions 01.21.2013 08:11 PM

ok so LongLiveA$AP is insane. The beats on this record are just mindblowing to me. I can't believe it's only Jan and 2013 has a record this good.

louder 01.22.2013 04:25 AM

yeah this album is pure joy. filled with great moments. makes my day every time i listen to it. :) i really like it that much.

 

louder 01.22.2013 10:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swThnpdaB_Q

Pink Matter with a Big Boi verse. GODLY

noisereductions 01.22.2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louder
yeah this album is pure joy. filled with great moments. makes my day every time i listen to it. :) i really like it that much.


 



for real dood. I love this album so much. I really didn't expect it to be THIS good.



,,. bumping this tonight

 


...while playing NBA Jam. :)

louder 01.24.2013 12:34 PM

 


so soon!! i can't wait.

noisereductions 01.24.2013 07:16 PM

^nice.

DrEugene turned me on to C-REEZY's album Beast. It's good.

noisereductions 01.25.2013 09:16 PM

louder where you at? Really wanna talk about LongLiveA$AP.

Danny Brown's verse got me listening to XXX again. I do think it's good. But damn "DNA" is so amazing. I wanna hear him do a whole album at that level.

Diesel 01.25.2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louder
 


so soon!! i can't wait.


Fucking hell. Backstreet boys on some Nsync shit - boyzone cockfest. Get britney up in ere'. OR will.i.am/dick.he.is on the huzzarrr remixer dial. bust some fucking disco balls. Neptune can come out of retirement and produce something to pay for his fucking weave.

Reet, i'm back off to the SY board....

noisereductions 01.25.2013 10:00 PM

@Diesel: JT's albums are solid as hell.

louder 01.26.2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
Fucking hell. Backstreet boys on some Nsync shit - boyzone cockfest. Get britney up in ere'. OR will.i.am/dick.he.is on the huzzarrr remixer dial. bust some fucking disco balls. Neptune can come out of retirement and produce something to pay for his fucking weave.

Reet, i'm back off to the SY board....

this post makes me doubt that you've ever actually listened to FutureSex/LoveSounds, because that album was incredible and the production was way ahead of its time.

louder 01.26.2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
louder where you at? Really wanna talk about LongLiveA$AP.

Danny Brown's verse got me listening to XXX again. I do think it's good. But damn "DNA" is so amazing. I wanna hear him do a whole album at that level.

from what i've heard, Danny wants his next album to be more serious and introspective.

that and Earl's album intrigue me so much. i listen to Chum all the time.

Rocky isn't the best lyricist but he definitely knows how to make good music.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content ©2006 Sonic Youth