Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   shooting at school (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=85155)

gast30 12.14.2012 02:29 PM

shooting at school
 
18-20 childeren killed
total death of 30 people

terrible

does make me think of the shooting in norwidge

don't know what to talk about
agression
or guns and america

forget about it
or think if this is going to happen more in the future of america
because there is no way back for american who would like to have the choise to live in a gun free america

no more choise
you have to live in the experiment with 350 million american with 1 billion guns
and see what is going to go wrong with that experiment

or not?

what choise do you have as an american citizen?

just watch it all go wrong

because from a basic you know that there are only 30 people killed with gun voilence in 1 year only in england, because they have hard gunlaws
for a reason

when you know the answer to these dramas and can't bring them in reality because of the NRA, weapon industry who makes a living from selling guns

selling guns also to mexico borderstates were they directly can sell to organised crime in mexico

american should wake up and take an example from countries with strong gunlaws

good luck there

gast30 12.14.2012 02:50 PM

if you look at it world wide
the basic responsable people, who need to be stopped by the population
are the weapon factories

they make the tools that kill people
and they make millions $ with their industry

IS THIS NOT INSAINE
SHOULD THESE PEOPLE NOT BE STOPPED ?

if i was the president i closed down weapon factories

normally looking far back in the timeline
a weapon was a tool to catch wild animals for food

during time the humans ran out of wild animals and started to fight for terretory and then develloped also weapons to kill it's own family tree

the sad devellopment of weapons

Rob Instigator 12.14.2012 02:51 PM

No one with the means to do anything cares about children in America.

That is what it seems.

Look at the pathetic funding of our school system, at our views of children as consumers, ready to beg parents to spend hard earned money on crap.

Look at the ridiculously short sentences chronic sexual abusers get.

In China, some yoyo went and stabbed up over 20 kids in a school this week. stabbed them up. China's knife control laws need to be addressed.

Trama 12.14.2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
In China, some yoyo went and stabbed up over 20 kids in a school this week. stabbed them up. China's knife control laws need to be addressed.

Guess what? All of them survived.

edit.

floatingslowly 12.14.2012 03:05 PM

Another horror with promise of no resolution.

The only way is down.

I'd love to live far away from people.

Cancerous rot, the lot of you.

Rob Instigator 12.14.2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trama
Guess what? All of them survived.

You are an idiot.


little bit reactionary huh?

I never said he KILLED anyone.

anyone who hurts children, whether by physical violence, or abuse, is a fucking evil person.

tesla69 12.14.2012 03:27 PM

The US miltary has started targeting children in Afghanistan, we killed 3 10 year olds and under last week for 'digging holes'.

Watch this part of the story unfold: "A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, I did not do it."

EVOLghost 12.14.2012 03:29 PM

Well isn't this just a depressing thread...

Murmer99 12.14.2012 03:33 PM

Heard about this right when I woke up. Terrible news.

Bytor Peltor 12.14.2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Well isn't this just a depressing thread...


Just a day in the life......

Rob Instigator 12.14.2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Well isn't this just a depressing thread...


Ever since the death of SY it has been quite depressing around here.

EVOLghost 12.14.2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the death of SY.



LOLWIUT HUH?!?!? WHATD YOU SAY? I'M LISTENING TO THE ETERNAL ON FULL BLAST, SO IT'S KINF OF HARD TO HEAR EXACTLY WHAT YER SAYING... BOY, I SURE CAN'T WAIT TILL SY GETS TOGETHER AGAIN TO KICK OUT THE JAMS....

Rob Instigator 12.14.2012 05:21 PM

Evolghost is still canoodling with the SYghost...

It seems fitting. Why he has a pic of his little sister on his sig is another matter.

RanaldoNecro 12.14.2012 05:26 PM

The brother of the shooter was found in Hoboken.....

the ikara cult 12.14.2012 05:41 PM

When i saw that Chinese story it was pretty much the exact arguement i always use against people who think guns should be legal, and lo and behold it comes true. Fuckin hell

Bytor Peltor 12.14.2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murmer99
Heard about this right when I woke up. Terrible news.


Same here. Had a text from Cosey Fanni Tutti mentioning the horrible shootings in America. I turned on the TV and started watching the sad news.

the ikara cult 12.14.2012 06:14 PM

Funny how there never is that "One well trained gun owner" around whom the gun lobbyists always say is needed in a situation like this. Apart from the gunman himself, obviously.

RanaldoNecro 12.14.2012 06:45 PM

I used to feel as passioned about this issue as gast30 does. But I have just come numb to the continual horror that happens.

floatingslowly 12.14.2012 07:24 PM

I want texts from Cosey. :(

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 12.14.2012 07:28 PM

We need to remember and mourn these tragic shootings at mid-western white neighborhood schools. However, something as tragic, is that every week in the United States a teenager is shot and killed nearby or even at their school campus. Going to school in many neighborhoods in America, is literally a life and death matter. Not necessarily for privileged white kids, and that is why largely white tragedies like these take the spotlight, but why are the rest of dead and killed American teenagers not noticed? Where is their memorial? What always makes me upset in America is that very few Americans think of ALL Americans as being the same as them, as being equally American. We here in America are ALL Americans, and American tragedies should affect us all, not just when it happens in white neighborhoods. Let us mourn this tragedy today, but let us not neglect to mourn ALL the kids who are wrongfully killed by gun violence. Let us support those kids whose daily reality is one of menacing fear and foreboding dread.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content 2006 Sonic Youth