Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What's your penis type? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=7249)

atari 2600 10.23.2006 10:05 AM

What's your penis type?

Phalloanalysis, or lingam gnosis, is an ancient art of personality assessment based upon the idea that there are four types of penises named for each of the four elements of the ancient world:
  • Earth
  • Air
  • Fire
  • Water
Most penises represent a combination of two of these types and, consequently, their owners share the characteristics of the two.

Earth penis
Earth penises look like yams, potatoes, turnips, or other tuberous vegetables. Unusually large, earth penises tend to be of an irregular shape and exhibit dark pigmentation. Earth penises are associated with large, hirsute, pendulous testicles.The earth penis' owner tends to be of a homely appearance and a pragmatic nature and is apt to be a farmer. He is the domnant partner in any relationship. A down-to-earth individual, the earth penis owner has simple, ordinary, everyday tastes, in sex as in other areas of his interest and activity. Chances are that he is of only average or below-average intelligence.

Air penis
The air penis is likely to be long, to be slender, to be of a light complexion, and to have a bend in its shaft. The small, round, lightly pigmented testicles associated with the air penis are carried close to the body, indicating a cold nature. Who owns the air penis? The artist. More specifically, although an intelligent and imaginative lover, he is an artist who is likely to be bisexual and to have difficulty making and keeping commitments, being of an adulterous and fickle character.

Fire penis
The fire penis is thick, smooth straight, symmetrical, and hot pink to red in color, indicative of its owner's fiery sexuality and his aggressive, controlling nature.

Water penis
Small and soft, the water penis is the most feminine of the four types of phalli. Although they tend to be nuturing men who enjoy doing tasks that are usually considered "woman's work," such as cooking, cleaning, and taking care of children. However, the water penis owner has a strong, active libido and may prove too much of a man for many would-be partners.

http://www.otoons.com/astrology/Lingam_gnosis.html

Rob Instigator 10.23.2006 10:13 AM

I have Fire Penis, and Earth balls

Tokolosh 10.23.2006 10:13 AM

A combination of the air and fire penis. Mostly air though.
The earth one is scary!! Yams, potatoes, turnips, or other tuberous vegetables?? Word!

HaydenAsche 10.23.2006 10:14 AM

Mostly fire.

Savage Clone 10.23.2006 10:15 AM

I don't think I like seeing the term "tuberous" in the same sentence that describes penises.

jon boy 10.23.2006 10:17 AM

does anyone play air penis?

HaydenAsche 10.23.2006 10:18 AM

I'm fairly good at giving air blowjobs. Mostly due to my practice of giving real ones.

Tokolosh 10.23.2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
does anyone play air penis?

All the time Jono, and it doesn't need tuning either.
Now answer the damn question! Everyone's waiting to hear what you've got. :)

jon boy 10.23.2006 10:21 AM

air and fire i think. oh and huge obviously.

king_buzzo 10.23.2006 10:31 AM

air

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 10.23.2006 10:54 AM

Fire and water. So I guess I have an ash penis. It's shape is described by fire, but it is just as pale as the rest of my skin and I do enjoy cooking and taking care of children. And I'm one horny bastard. I really love the vagina.

Iain 10.24.2006 02:27 AM

Good grief!

I don't know if my cock fits any of those physical descriptions but my personality probably mostly fits that of the water penis

Phlegmscope 10.24.2006 02:40 AM

Mine is more like dark matter -penis. It can't be seen, it can't be felt but you know it's there.

Tokolosh 10.24.2006 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
Mine is more like dark matter -penis. It can't be seen, it can't be felt but you know it's there.

Dark matter? What? Do you possess a black hole?

Phlegmscope 10.24.2006 03:25 AM

I mean exactly what I mean!

Iain 10.24.2006 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
iain! and this is one of best replies-posts ever.
and you do or you have to know that girls melt when hear stuff like that.

What, that my penis is small and soft!?

Inhuman 10.24.2006 11:10 AM

Earth...but potato?

LittlePuppetBoy 10.24.2006 11:31 AM

I will say earth

Toilet & Bowels 10.24.2006 11:43 AM

i have air plus solid steel