Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   demi moore calls 911 after smoking fake weed (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=70793)

keep poppin pimples 01.28.2012 12:38 AM

demi moore calls 911 after smoking fake weed

i really hate to post a fucking celebrity story here, but i remember there being multiple discussions about fake weed here, and this is probably the most famous person affected by fake weed

Demi Moore Believed To Have Been Smoking K2 Spice Before The Seizure!

!@#$%! 01.28.2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i really hate to post a fucking celebrity story here, but i remember there being multiple discussions about fake weed here, and this is probably the most famous person affected by fake weed

Demi Moore Believed To Have Been Smoking K2 Spice Before The Seizure!

beeeeeeeeep[beeeeeeeeeeeep-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

oh yes this is fucking brilliant, the best ever. why didn't i hear about it earlier. beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep indeed. we've been missing out.

jeezus, fucking 10 minutes of this? i'm at 1:30. hire a fucking intern to lissen to the whole of it grampa.

question is, the tard, why couldn't she grow her own weed? stupid cougar lol.

gast30 01.28.2012 07:23 AM

always these girls

i remeber from my youth that smoking 'heavy' weed with girls did them stop
almost got into a fight with a girls boyfriend

first the girl cries to smoke some weed give her some weed
afterwards it was too heavy for her and got a sort of bad trip that pissed of her boyfriend
who on his turn wanted to blame / fight me

amateur smokers
demi moor has learned from amateurs

so whit this message i want to say : " Demi Moore if you really want to enjoy [beeeep] come to [beeeep] that is on [beeeep] number [beeeep] OK'

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.28.2012 08:13 PM

I thought it was whip its? The morning news the other day was baffled, they apparently are naive or stupid and didn't know what a whip it was, they were trying to figure where the NOS came from..

these synthetic weeds are actually quite stupid and sometimes even dangerous, as are the store bought psychedelics, folks should stick with ordinary weed, people been consuming it for well over 15,000 years, that is a consistent track record of success ;)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.28.2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

question is, the tard, why couldn't she grow her own weed?

takes too long ;)

gast30 01.29.2012 06:37 PM

!@#$%! 01.29.2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
takes too long ;)

yes but with the money she's got she could have an amazing grow room.

fucking rich people spending their money in all the wrong places.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.29.2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

yes but with the money she's got she could have an amazing grow room.

fucking rich people spending their money in all the wrong places.

couldn't she just buy the weed?

!@#$%! 01.29.2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

couldn't she just buy the weed?

you don't cook much at home do you?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.29.2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

you don't cook much at home do you?

like a straight ghetto fab chef my ninja, but I don't make that demi moore duckets yo ;)

!@#$%! 01.30.2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

like a straight ghetto fab chef my ninja, but I don't make that demi moore duckets yo ;)

grown some basil on your window and see the difference from store bought. mmm-mmm-mmm! tasty!

this guy is also in LA btw

http://www.urbanorganicgardener.com/

when i make bazillions im gonna build a holy grotto of horticultural holiness under my house. it will have naturally carbonated waterfalls and a small army of oompa loompas tending to dank purple buds.

DeadDiscoDildo 01.30.2012 12:45 AM

that fake weed is dangerous...first time i beep3d k2 i geeked out like the first time i beeped w**D....

but during the come-down a few hours later i started getting a weird pinching feeling on my left side...freaked me out....

like not quite like a heart issue...i hope...but i just felt tight and sore and it was really uncomfortable...

i tried it once more way later and same effect

fuck that synthetic bs

EVOLghost 01.30.2012 12:17 PM

Never had it....never will. I'm fine with the real shit.

gast30 01.30.2012 03:17 PM

me to never done it
after reading all kinds of stories about it
i defently never going to smoke it

keep poppin pimples 01.30.2012 07:33 PM

there's no way i would risk getting caught growing if i was living large like demi

EVOLghost 01.31.2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gast30

fucking hilarous!

SONIC GAIL 01.31.2012 12:47 PM

I just smoked some. Its illegal in the city now,but I know which ghettos to get if from.totally different buzz than weed. It is more of a hallucenogen. Drink a loco and smoke some a that shit an yr tucked up.

keep poppin pimples 01.31.2012 12:54 PM

i got a little onyx pipe yesterday cause it was too windy to roll shit and dang i like this fucking thing, concealable easily cleaned and sturdy as hell. g'yeah

floatingslowly 01.31.2012 01:09 PM

It's a shame she didn't die from it.

Fake weed. Fucking lowbrains.

gmku 01.31.2012 06:08 PM

During a poor time in college, living at home with parents, I ordered some legal pot from the back page ads in Rolling Stone. Somehow my mom found out what was in the package the mailman delivered. Mom: "What would our neighbors think if they knew what came in the mail to our house?" Me: "Mom, if our neighbors know what's in our mail, they've violated a Federal law. I haven't."

She didn't know what to say.

The fake weed was terrible, though. All it produced for me was a slight headache.