Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Couple of guitar pedals for sale (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=386)

Magic Bullet Blender 03.28.2006 09:02 AM

Couple of guitar pedals for sale

Ok I feel like a prick for posting this here, but I'm in need of money :( . I just lost my office job *boo hoo* and I have some debts to pay off still. So really my only possessions worth any money are my guitar pedals. I'm going to beat myself up for selling these, as some of them have been essential to my noise making duties. That's just the way things go. Shouldn't get too attached to a little metal box anyway.
So this is what I have for sale:
DOD FX33 Buzz Box (extreme noise maker, used by Merzbow in the early days apparently...sticking this in a feedback loop will instantly clean out your colon)
Digitech PDS1002 2 sec. sampler (I bought it cause Lee uses it. My most loved effect...you can record little loops with this and I modded it to self oscillate..can be reversed easily though)
DOD FX94 4 sec. sampler (basically like the Digitech only more modes and 2 extra seconds worth of delaytime..also modded like the PDS)
Boss PS-3 Pitch Shifter/Delay (I only really used this for the delay, which I think goes up to 2 secs...ah and it glitches when you mess with the delaytime knob. Quite unique. So it's pretty much like a DD-5, but with the added pitch shifters...has an awesome reverse pitch shift too. Swirley!

That's all. If you're interested you can drop me a line at mailto:eddievergunst@home.nl

I apologize for this, but I'm desperate.

marleypumpkin 03.28.2006 09:04 AM

Don't apologize. We've all been in those tough situations. Good Luck & Jah Bless.

Magic Bullet Blender 03.28.2006 09:20 AM

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

marleypumpkin 03.28.2006 09:23 AM

I really wish I could help you out more then just some kind words.

RIPfrey05 03.28.2006 05:04 PM

ugh.. arg
that 4 second looper with self oscilations and glitches sounds tempting..but im headed up to my great nation's capitol this weekend and i need all the money ive got.:(

next step 04.16.2006 11:14 AM

hi, sad about your facker situation but I could be interested about the PDS1002. 'are some months I 'm trying to get one on ebay and I got even a bad feedback cause it wasnt shippable to italy. could you explain better how did you modified it? did you added some modulation? then could you post a picture of it? thanks

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 04.16.2006 01:56 PM

Are any of those pedals in the 20-30 dollars range?

I can't afford much more than that in the way of pedals now. I'm planning on getting a danelectro PB+J and modding the hell out of it.

chainsawmonkeybrains 03.11.2007 04:56 PM

hey there was jus wondering if you've still got the buzz box for sale an if so how much? i've been looking for one since i loaned mine out in 99 an never got it back!! name a price an i shall gladly buy it!!

king_buzzo 03.11.2007 04:59 PM

dont want any, people at the harmony-central forum might like the ps3 though

CHOUT 03.11.2007 11:19 PM

Aren't those Buzz Boxes worth a chunk?