Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Canada Day you wieners! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=3631)

EMMAh 07.01.2006 12:10 PM

Happy Canada Day you wieners!

dghfhfghhgfhf

Hip Priest 07.01.2006 01:23 PM

Cool. Happy Canada Day, EMMah (and everyone else). Why is today Canada day?

finding nobody 07.01.2006 01:29 PM

happy Canada day! EH!

nomadicfollower 07.01.2006 01:39 PM

BOOOO!!! Canada SUCKS!

Hah, kidding. Happy Canada day, all you Canadian fucks.

acousticrock87 07.01.2006 03:13 PM

Hahaha. Funny.

Like there's really a day for Canada. :rolleyes:

space_monkey 07.01.2006 03:28 PM

Booo U.s.a. Sucks!!! Balkan Ruless

Savage Clone 07.01.2006 03:48 PM

Thanks to Canada for giving me someplace else to say I am from when travelling abroad!

And for Rush and Aldo Nova.

Danny Himself 07.01.2006 06:07 PM

I'm going to Vancouver next month. As for Canada day, I don't know what you're talking aboot, 'eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihLc3JZSTo8

shentov 07.01.2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space_monkey
Booo U.s.a. Sucks!!! Balkan Ruless

I second that!
България слуша Соник Ют!

Inhuman 07.02.2006 08:55 AM

x2 (of the 40's)

x5g

Ughh... I felt soooo bad this morning. Worst morning of my life. I was at parliment all day and had 2 colts and I was plastered and I was asking random people if they would have sex with me. After the chronic kicked in I was yelling at the fireworks and calling the smaller ones "midgets". Then worst of all, I got invited to a girls house for the night and I couldn't go because of work...

jon boy 07.02.2006 09:12 AM

they live with the french and have the americans as neighbours. they need something to brighten up their days!

only joking i really like canada actually, lots of family there.

Everyneurotic 07.02.2006 10:09 AM

eat some maple syrup!!! get into a hockey fight!!! listen to brian adams and rush!!! eh!!!

seriously, hope you had fun canadians. and listen to better canadian music: d.o.a., voivod, the unicorns, islands, nomeansno, the arcade fire, etc.

Inhuman 07.02.2006 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
the arcade fire

My brother's friends with the drummer :D

Danny Himself 07.02.2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman

Ughh... I felt soooo bad this morning. Worst morning of my life. I was at parliment all day and had 2 colts and I was plastered and I was asking random people if they would have sex with me. After the chronic kicked in I was yelling at the fireworks and calling the smaller ones "midgets". Then worst of all, I got invited to a girls house for the night and I couldn't go because of work...

Is being Canadian really that heavy? Wow. You're bigger junkies than fucking England.

Everyneurotic 07.02.2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
My brother's friends with the drummer :D

cool, but it's hard not know somebody in a band that employs half the population of montreal.

LittlePuppetBoy 07.02.2006 12:19 PM

Yes! I was at parliament hill. Quite a good show.

and for the first time, I hung out with a drunk person (hint: it's someone who has posted on this)

plus, to kick off Canada Day, I bought the Whitey album

HaydenAsche 07.02.2006 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
cool, but it's hard not know somebody in a band that employs half the population of montreal.

Word. The entire musical population I believe.

startur 07.02.2006 02:48 PM

i went to major hill park to see Buck 65 dish out some rhymes. it was a pretty good show. but overall it was a bad day. i forgot my friend's cell phone number so i couldn't meet up with my friends.i didn't get as drunk as i would of liked too, and to top it off i got soaked by the rain and some guy called me a fag, must have been the white sunglasses. oh well, it's not like Canada Day comes only once a year.

south park qoute
"Now, now, the Canadian government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions!"

Inhuman 07.02.2006 02:58 PM

Aww I can't see how people could want to do something like strap a firework to a rabbit. Next canada day everybody that's on the board that's going to parliment should meet up! When Buck 65 played I was on the ground because I told my friend I could kick his ass, but I was really drunk and he slapped me and I fell. After I went home, I went to work drunk, then came back and drank more beer.

finding nobody 07.02.2006 03:02 PM

what do canadians typically do for canada day?

for america day us americans smoke large amounts of herion and set off explosives