Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   rest of the week thread (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=35859)

ni'k 11.18.2009 07:36 AM

rest of the week thread

what shit are you doing for the rest of the week?

at 4:30 im going to pick up my laptop from the repair guy. then for the rest of the week i will be typing up, editing and sorting into some sort of coherence 2 years worth of writing. also with the laptop back i can get access to my music again. so im gonnna go to my dad's garage, clean it out, set up my drum kit/usb mixer and record some tunes. so i get to finally get back to work after not being able to afford to fix my shit for about 5 months. i also have to do laundry, go to the dole office, and maybe go for a (small) drink on friday night.

you guys?

ni'k 11.18.2009 07:53 AM

ni'k 11.18.2009 07:54 AM

post the handmade t designs when your finished

atsonicpark 11.18.2009 08:18 AM

Haha skinned deep, now that was a weird movie, totally not what I was expecting. I like the basket case reference in it, where the dude runs down the street naked. Brilliant/awful film.

I'm probably going to be fucking the new lady a bunch and fighting with my mom. For some reason my mom has started 4 different epic arguments about 4 different things in the past week. Never have I wanted to strangle a person more.

ni'k 11.18.2009 08:28 AM

im pysched to get my laptop back.

i can get to work and delve back into my book/cassingle/ep/album/film/blog/??? project. i may at least decide soon which one or combo of those options i will be doing.

atsonicpark 11.18.2009 09:20 AM

To be or not to be. That's not really a question.

stu666 11.18.2009 10:12 AM

yes it isn't

!@#$%! 11.18.2009 10:26 AM

the details of my routine are repetitious and uninteresting-- except to myself. but we have friends coming from out of town and a couple of celebrations for the weekend. did that make it more interesting to you? i doubt it. this feels like a facebook thread for some reason.

notyourfiend 11.18.2009 11:26 AM

going to my parents house in nyc

seeing sonic youth/dino jr.

attending fundraiser for icarus project

will spend a lot of time just walking around. that city is a wondertown.

Glice 11.18.2009 12:20 PM

This week, the hemi-demi-semi-quaver. Go careful with this motherfucker - this shit can make for some hard-ass motherfucking reading, believe you me. But a brother can't make a little pause without this shit, feel me?

Rob Instigator 11.18.2009 12:35 PM

fuuuuck.
tomorrow night dinner wit best friend of my g/f who is moving away
Friday buys as fuck with work setting up and attending and taking down al shit for a thanksgiving luncheon
friday after work, driving to help load up some heavy items in aforementioned g.f's best friend's uhaul truck, then driving back to town and attemding a 35th birthday dinner in honor of my friend Plasticfuzz.
and all the while packing packing packing, fro we move to a new apartment at end of month.
OH, and saturday I will be seeing Borbetomagus blow out Hosuton's rectum.

fugazifan 11.18.2009 12:36 PM

gonna go with my girlfriend to mr hulots vacation,
tomorrow i go to uni and work, then at night my friend is hosting a party. friday i need to study and go to a demonstration and maybe record a radio show. ill be doing more or less the same on saturday

Massenvernichtungswaffen 11.18.2009 01:01 PM

guitar lessons (i'm giving them), baking, modding an effects pedal, shielding a jazzmaster, hiking, fucking, draw a drawing in the bathtub.

jon boy 11.18.2009 01:38 PM

today, buy nice food and cook. go for a walk in the forest.

tommorow, go for a walk in the mountains. its the first snow of the year on the mountains so gonna go see that then a show in the evening.

friday, recover and then go see some friends in the evening for dinner.

saturday, playing music all afternoon. in the evening drugs and booze.

sunday, recovery.

Rob Instigator 11.18.2009 01:40 PM

fucking A jon boy. you got it goin on this weekend.

Toilet & Bowels 11.18.2009 01:43 PM

tonight i'm going to meet a friend for a drink before he moves to japan, and depending how late that finishes i might go over to my sister's house afterwards

tomorrow i might go to a martial arts class if i get out of work on time, then bake a cake for a charity fund raiser we're doing at work on friday

after work on friday i might go and see thought forms & team brick if i can find someone to go with, othewise i'll probably just go out for a pint with my work peoples

on saturday i need to make a flyer for my band's next gig, and then i have a friend's 30th birthday in the evening

on sunday, i'm going to see my friends' band play their last ever show, and maybe have dinner at another friend's before that

i'd like
to have time to get some art done and maybe watch a film or two also

chicka 11.18.2009 03:21 PM

today was a trip to the dump tomorrow is chippin' day
friday a visit to the irs (shitpissfuck) saturday who knows and then finally it's sunday and I'm off to the Wilbur theater for The Feelies and the one the only SONIC YOUTH!!!!!