Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Soda bulbs - Cream Canisters - Nangs (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=35312)

ALIEN ANAL 10.16.2009 09:03 PM

Soda bulbs - Cream Canisters - Nangs

Does anyone here do these?
or done these?

my new house mate has a machine that is made for these little treats

i was told that the feeling is very similar to the feeling that you get when on heorin

i find that when i do 3 i think there are more people in the room with me
and i find that i know ever single answer to any question, but the buzz only lasts about 1 minute

phoenix 10.17.2009 05:55 AM

it's fucking stupid.

someone I used to work with at Starfux would steal bulbs half the time. Made me so mad. He eventually was a shift supi too. When our store closed he took two issi's (the cream makers that you put the bulbs in to de-gas them and make cream.. or.. huff )

He was freakin nong.. I was running a shift one day and he had his mom call 5 minutes before he was due to start saying he didn't feel well and he couldn't come in. IRL = OD on wankerism and gassin

seriously it's nothing like herion. it's just fucking dumb. Can't believe you're doing that shit. Find something better and less boring to play with. Buy a fucking cream can and use the bulbs to make some nice whip cream to put all over naked ladies boobies. Way more fun than huffing that junk.

ALIEN ANAL 10.18.2009 06:01 AM

Phoenix have you done it before?

I ask because i pretty much had your opinion about all drugs until i tried them

What is the difference between doing nangs or doing a pill or codeine?

Lurker 10.18.2009 06:15 AM

Laughing gas? Yeah I've done, and enjoyed it. I can't imagine it's anything like heroin though.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous.shtml

Read the health section.

Sonic Youth Gossip 10.18.2009 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
it's fucking stupid.

someone I used to work with at Starfux would steal bulbs half the time. Made me so mad. He eventually was a shift supi too. When our store closed he took two issi's (the cream makers that you put the bulbs in to de-gas them and make cream.. or.. huff )

He was freakin nong.. I was running a shift one day and he had his mom call 5 minutes before he was due to start saying he didn't feel well and he couldn't come in. IRL = OD on wankerism and gassin

seriously it's nothing like herion. it's just fucking dumb. Can't believe you're doing that shit. Find something better and less boring to play with. Buy a fucking cream can and use the bulbs to make some nice whip cream to put all over naked ladies boobies. Way more fun than huffing that junk.

TALES FROM THE DEEP

ALIEN ANAL 10.18.2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker
Laughing gas? Yeah I've done, and enjoyed it. I can't imagine it's anything like heroin though.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous.shtml

Read the health section.

What i was told is that it was the initial buzz you get from bulbs is SIMILAR and also much a shorter feeling than you would get with heroin

HaydenAsche 10.18.2009 06:50 PM

Heroin? While they may both be anesthetics, heroin's method of intoxication is much more efficient and much less harmful on the brain. Nitrous is the same as any other inhalant. Unforgiving and extremely dangerous. A little too much one time and you'll end up in a diaper, man. I've seen more than once with inhalants.

Laughing gas is your standard euphoric anesthetic inhalant. Much more comparable to clorophorm or ether. It's garbage. You know that sound it makes? Gasses escaping pressure? That's really the sound of your brain cells instantly dying.

Buy some hash. Much more fun.

ALIEN ANAL 10.18.2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Heroin? While they may both be anesthetics, heroin's method of intoxication is much more efficient and much less harmful on the brain. Nitrous is the same as any other inhalant. Unforgiving and extremely dangerous. A little too much one time and you'll end up in a diaper, man. I've seen more than once with inhalants.

Laughing gas is your standard euphoric anesthetic inhalant. Much more comparable to clorophorm or ether. It's garbage. You know that sound it makes? Gasses escaping pressure? That's really the sound of your brain cells instantly dying.

Buy some hash. Much more fun.

so what is the difference with taking other drugs
they all seem to be just as bad

phoenix 10.18.2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Phoenix have you done it before?

I ask because i pretty much had your opinion about all drugs until i tried them

What is the difference between doing nangs or doing a pill or codeine?

no and I never would. It's a mild aneasthetic medically. By reasoning you have to take too much to get a high from it. You are both inhaling much higher than suggested dose of a quick acting pain killer, and denying your brain of oxygen. That is the high you are getting.

It is ridiculously dangerous, the dosage is difficult to monitor if you are using cream chargers(perhaps this is the only way it is on par with heroin, you have no idea if it's too much until it is too late and you pass out/give yourself brain damage from lack of oxygen/hit your head on the way down) and the buzz is stupidly low compared to other 'drugs'. It lasts all of a few minutes so you'll want to do another one straight away. The more you do, the more you're simply choking yourself. So why not just do that instead?

I know how stupid a pill/codeine habbit is. I've still done it in the past yes. Opioids are addictive. I don't know I'd want to ever get into it again. It is fucking shitty to feel your heart missing beats and a dizzy headrush when it starts back up again..

phoenix 10.18.2009 08:11 PM

AA it is dangerous because people don't take it seriously. It is something that is easy to OD on because the *high* effects are very short lasting, and people therefore think they can just keep taking another and another.

phoenix 10.18.2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
so what is the difference with taking other drugs
they all seem to be just as bad

it isn't really different, drugs are drugs. The point is there are other drugs out there that will get you high, are more easily monitored, and less dangerous.

And less stupid really. But that one is personal opinion. I really stand by using the cream chargers to make some whipped cream, and using something else to get high with.

HaydenAsche 10.18.2009 09:21 PM

Yeah. Drugs is drugs. I'd rather see someone smoking hash to get high than some worthless inhalant brain-damage inducer.

krastian 10.18.2009 09:29 PM

Y'all see the episode of Intervention with the chick that huffed duster all day?

Sonic Youth Gossip 10.18.2009 09:40 PM

can't knock it till you tried it

HaydenAsche 10.18.2009 09:52 PM

I've tried everything and I'm knocking it.

krastian 10.18.2009 09:53 PM

sayin'

HaydenAsche 10.18.2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian
Y'all see the episode of Intervention with the chick that huffed duster all day?

That episode was hilarious. I knew this bitch that was super addicted to duster and one time she crashed her car into the medical center across from the taco johns here in town because she passed out huffing. Then she was so high and she'd fucked up her face and shit and she started scratching and peeling at it and scarred the fuck out of her face. Super fucking crazy person.

HaydenAsche 10.18.2009 11:33 PM

For the record DXM and Codeine are miles apart.

Sonic Youth Gossip 10.18.2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

That episode was hilarious. I knew this bitch that was super addicted to duster and one time she crashed her car into the medical center across from the taco johns here in town because she passed out huffing. Then she was so high and she'd fucked up her face and shit and she started scratching and peeling at it and scarred the fuck out of her face. Super fucking crazy person.

what an idiot

phoenix 10.19.2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

For the record DXM and Codeine are miles apart.

was going to post this.