Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to marry a woman like my AP English Humanities teacher (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=29739)

thindarkduke13 03.08.2009 07:49 PM

I want to marry a woman like my AP English Humanities teacher

She's wonderful. Intelligent, sophisticated and charming. She'e 52 and has a nice body for a woman her age. Maybe not conventionally attractive, but she has the certain something about her. Also, I found out from another teacher of mine that she speaks very highly of me quite often. It's nice to be respected by someone you admire.

Glice 03.08.2009 07:50 PM

This post wins. Fuck off everyone else, someone else won.

Sonic Youth 37 03.08.2009 07:53 PM

And the first Google image hit for "AP English Humanities teacher" is...

phoenix 03.08.2009 07:55 PM

you should get her some flowers. meow. ;)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.08.2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thindarkduke13
She's wonderful. Intelligent, sophisticated and charming. She'e 52 and has a nice body for a woman her age. Maybe not conventionally attractive, but she has the certain something about her. Also, I found out from another teacher of mine that she speaks very highly of me quite often. It's nice to be respected by someone you admire.

"I've got a crush on my
School Teacher
I've got a crush on my
School Teacher

Here I am
With a book and a pen in my hand
Surrounded by confusion
When she passed by my desk
I'm like a nervous wreck
Lapsing concentration

You don't know how I feel
No you don't know
Beauty makes me
Beauty makes me weak

You don't know how I feel
No you don't know
Girl I love to
Girl I love to squeeze"

steel pulse

EVOLghost 03.08.2009 09:33 PM

I found my AP calc teacher somewhat attractive in highschool. She was old, but yes was very into the subject of math and that was cool.

demonrail666 03.09.2009 08:27 AM

I received a Valentines Email from one of my students last month. They didn't use their student account so I have no idea who it is, but I'm hoping it's from this one particular Estonian girl in my Aesthetics class. Bloody beautiful she is. Life is good sometimes.

floatingslowly 03.09.2009 08:46 AM

_slavo_ 03.09.2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
I this one particular Estonian girl in my Aesthetics class.

Estonian girls rule. Together with the Polish and (some) Slovakians.

barnaclelapse 03.09.2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
And the first Google image hit for "AP English Humanities teacher" is...

I think I saw her at KFC the other day.

Rob Instigator 03.09.2009 10:53 AM

pics or I won't get a hard-on

demonrail666 03.09.2009 10:56 AM

As you wish

Rob Instigator 03.09.2009 11:32 AM

while that's delicious, I doubt that is a college english professor!!!!!!!!!!!!

vulva 03.09.2009 11:39 AM

OP. Send her an anonymous letter. In it describe that every night you fantasize hearing her speak to you in private about the course. Tell her that you once found yourself having a dream about you and her going on a trip alone to a museum and discussing the world and how it's changed. Then tell her that in the dream you asked her if you could smell her panties, and she agreed.
Because it all worked out so well in the dream, you want to repeat that in the real world. Then pick a museum and tell her to meet you at the front door of it at 7PM tomorrow night, if she's interested.
You'll be in like a sin my friend!

!@#$%! 03.09.2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thindarkduke13

i dont think you wanna marry a woman like your teacher-- i think you're a little bit in love your teacher. which means that you want her and the hormones got to your head. then again you're in high school, so sublimation is ok.

as soon as you grow up to be of age, however, i recommend you not to always dawdle with fools your age but also find a lovely grown woman to teach you the whole kama sutra-- but yeah, do NOT get married to her (marriage is mostly to spawn, though sometimes for insurance). and wait until you're out of high school-- college or after is a good time for stuff like this. of course, do not mess with married woman or you might end up getting shot. yeah. older women rule.

best wishes dude.

Savage Clone 03.09.2009 12:42 PM

I never had a hot teacher.

davenotdead 03.09.2009 01:02 PM

i was homeschooled :confused:

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.09.2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I never had a hot teacher.

I did, and I should have nailed her, but I was all in love with my righteous at the time and didn't take the opportunity.
I was her TA and I could have gotten the T&A, but alas alas, like my nigga Tupac i'm just a sucka fo love..

now, this teacher is even more drop dead gorgeous, but I couldn't get the time of day, even when I tried, I went to my little sister's back to school night three years back, and she was cool but not receptive to love..

pbradley 03.09.2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
i was homeschooled :confused:

ew, incest perv

blunderbuss 03.09.2009 02:14 PM

OP: What sex are you? If you're a chick, this is a cool admission. If you're a guy, you'll find that wanting to marry a woman is gonna make it really really difficult to fit in around here.