Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I'm a chuffed bastard because... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2384)

h8kurdt 05.30.2006 06:31 AM

I'm a chuffed bastard because...

So are you happy today? Then tell me why?

Me. I freakin happy cos I get to coolege only for us to half a day when we're meant to do a full day's work.

Plus it's fanastically sunny outside.

screamingskull 05.30.2006 06:36 AM

im off college all week but i have so much course work to do i'd actually rather be there than sitting here doing all this!

h8kurdt 05.30.2006 06:39 AM

Do you not find yourself getting hideously distracted by this damn place? Typing a few words on the coursework then scuttling of to here to check new post over and over again?......well I do so ner

cuetzpalin 05.30.2006 06:40 AM

i'm really sad because me and my boyfriend have splitted up. have a nice day:)

alyasa 05.30.2006 06:41 AM

It's wonderful here in Singapore. Sorry to hear about yr situation, cuetzpalin...
Happinexx to all...

h8kurdt 05.30.2006 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuetzpalin
i'm really sad because me and my boyfriend have splitted up. have a nice day:)

Right a seperate thread shall be made for you.

cuetzpalin 05.30.2006 06:44 AM

i don't deserve it. but thanks:)

h8kurdt 06.02.2006 03:35 AM

Why? Cos work have forgot to pick me up meaning I have the day off. *thrust*

fishmonkey 06.02.2006 04:24 AM

its a seriously sunny day in Ireland too! fuckin Ninja.. plus my boss is out for the whole morning, happy daze

truncated 06.02.2006 04:46 AM

Where again are you in Ireland, fishmonkey?

h8kurdt 06.02.2006 04:48 AM

There's only Dublin and belfast in Ireland, God everyone knows that

truncated 06.02.2006 04:53 AM

There are "in between" places no one tells you about. If you're foreign, they trap you on double-decker buses, cart you off the ass-end of nowhere, drop you off in the depths of night, and leave you to suffer a long, slow death at the hands of gypsies (should I say knackers?) trying to pawn dead flowers off on you for 3 euro. The last thing you hear as you slip into oblivion are Irish lads making strange aviary references to your gender.

Odd place, that is.

fishmonkey 06.02.2006 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
There's only Dublin and belfast in Ireland, God everyone knows that

YOU BASTARD!
Cork is way nicer than Dublin or Belfast

i'm from a dinky but growing little town in Ireland called Portlaoise.
get yrself a map of Ireland, and put yr finger right in the dead center of it and thats me!

fishmonkey 06.02.2006 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
and leave you to suffer a long, slow death at the hands of gypsies (should I say knackers?) trying to pawn dead flowers off on you for 3 euro.

fuckin priceless, yr so up on Irish culture Trunc it aint funny, you may say Knackers truch, but please not too loudly, they hang around abrakebabra in their droves.

h8kurdt 06.02.2006 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
YOU BASTARD!

!

Hehe. Like the Americans thinking London or Liverpool (thank you very much Beatles)is the only place in England and that anyone who does live in Liverpool knows/likes the beatles.

truncated 06.02.2006 05:03 AM

Jesus H, they hung around Galway like packs of wolves, waiting til everyone left the pub to assault them with various shit for sale.

Then a lesbian in a hardware store overcharged me for a voltage adapter because she knew I was American. I was only there for two days before the entire town knew that a Yank had come to stay, and going out was like an interview (this was in Clane, which is a REALLY small town). I had a hard time convincing a few of them that being from Chicago and having tattoos did not necessarily mean you were in a gang.

They were lovely though, really. People in Ireland, as a general rule, are infinitely nicer and more hospitable than Americans. I miss it.

fishmonkey 06.02.2006 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Hehe. Like the Americans thinking London or Liverpool (thank you very much Beatles)is the only place in England and that anyone who does live in Liverpool knows/likes the beatles.

ah yeah, i know what you mean man, they are our principal cities. like yr from the US so therefore you HAVE to be from NYC.

Toilet & Bowels 06.02.2006 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
Jesus H, they hung around Galway like packs of wolves, waiting til everyone left the pub to assault them with various shit for sale.

Then a lesbian in a hardware store overcharged me for a voltage adapter because she knew I was American. I was only there for two days before the entire town knew that a Yank had come to stay, and going out was like an interview (this was in Clane, which is a REALLY small town). I had a hard time convincing a few of them that being from Chicago and having tattoos did not necessarily mean you weren't in a gang.

They were lovely though, really. People in Ireland, as a general rule, are infinitely nicer and more hospitable than Americans. I miss it.

isn#t it about 5am in america right now?

candymoan 06.02.2006 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
YOU BASTARD!

i'm from a dinky but growing little town in Ireland called Portlaoise.
get yrself a map of Ireland, and put yr finger right in the dead center of it and thats me!

i can even hear the irish accent there...
wish i could find guinness around here..

h8kurdt 06.02.2006 05:07 AM

It's not just one big time zone there is it?