Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   BIIIIIIIIIIIG Request (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=221)

Everyneurotic 03.24.2006 11:00 AM

BIIIIIIIIIIIG Request
 
if anyone have any sunn o))) live gigs, please could you upload some?

Inhuman 03.24.2006 11:01 AM

I second that, I want some too. I have a Boris live video, but that's about it

Everyneurotic 03.24.2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
I second that, I want some too. I have a Boris live video, but that's about it


not just A boris video, a very sweet boris video!!!

Inhuman 03.24.2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
not just A boris video, a very sweet boris video!!!


Good call! It's the one for their latest album. It's an hour long and his double-neck is sweet

Everyneurotic 03.24.2006 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Good call! It's the one for their latest album. It's an hour long and his double-neck is sweet


wow!!! is it a dvd? or could you burn it to dvd?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content 2006 Sonic Youth