Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Nba Playoffs (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1498)

Richard Pryor on Fire 05.04.2006 04:25 AM

Nba Playoffs

I was going to do a poll but there is a 10 option max. But who are you liking for the championship, the correct reply is The Detroit Pistons.

scwxx77 05.04.2006 07:15 AM

If Rip stays healthy then the Pistons. I'd like to see some upsets in the first round. Kings and or Bulls going through would be good for the Pistons.

ricechex 05.04.2006 09:39 AM

Shit, Rip had 40 last night!! I think you're right, the Pistons clearly look to be the most dominant team in the NBA. I don't think i've ever seen a team play so well together.

other thoughts: i really want the young feisty BULLS to pull it out, tho they likely will not advance. Heinrich and Nocioni are my new boys.

In the West, the Spurs or Dallas will advance. But i want the Clips..

Rob Instigator 05.04.2006 09:44 AM

PISTONS WILL WIN IT ALL!

The single best TEAM in basketbal right now. we should send the Pistons to the Olympics. bring back the glory of team basketball, not Kobe-ball.

The clippers, with my main man Sam Cassell, will hopefully make it to the conference championship.

ricechex 05.04.2006 10:00 AM

good idea, sending them to the Olympics, b/c these national teams round the world are built on chemistry that they hava chance to hone, not just a bunch of talent thrown together qucikly like it is now. i love olympic basketball. these teams in Lithuania, Argentina, can seriously play. i was surprised by their level. it's great for the sport.

krastian 05.04.2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

The clippers, with my main man Sam Cassell...

Yeah man....Baltimore's finest.

Pistons

Richard Pryor on Fire 05.04.2006 03:11 PM

I'm glad the board is so pro pistons. I want the pistons to see the spurs in the finals, even though I think it might be boring, I want our revenge.

Пятхъдесят Шест 05.04.2006 03:14 PM

I too like the Pistons, not really a fan, but I admire the way they play.

Game 5 of the Cavs-Caps series was great.

krastian 05.04.2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест

Game 5 of the Cavs-Caps series was great.

You mean Wizards;). It was a great game even though we lost, but as a longtime Cav fan I can't be that pissed.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Mavs play the Pistons.

Пятхъдесят Шест 05.04.2006 03:24 PM

Haha, yeah the Wizards. Right city, wrong sport.

ricechex 05.04.2006 03:25 PM

Oh yeah, i think the Mavs know how to win, now.They have a much more complete game. I think it will be the Mavs out of the West. The Spurs have lost a little fire, at least thus far.

krastian 05.04.2006 03:28 PM

Yeah Duncan hasn't been healthy and has been far from dominant all year.