Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   sy on hd net (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=10662)

avantgarde1 02.19.2007 09:05 PM

sy on hd net

is anyone out there gonna record the sy concert on hd net on feb 25th? becuz if you are, it would be really nice if they could let me know & maybe burn a copy of it and send it to me. i was @ the show in the front row & it was my little brothers first sy show (& besides, how kool is it to see yr self on tv @ a concert you went too?). so please please please let me know. i would order the channel my self but i don't have an hd tv. thanx in advance.

jonathon

Concrete Abutments 02.20.2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avantgarde1
is anyone out there gonna record the sy concert on hd net on feb 25th? becuz if you are, it would be really nice if they could let me know & maybe burn a copy of it and send it to me. i was @ the show in the front row & it was my little brothers first sy show (& besides, how kool is it to see yr self on tv @ a concert you went too?). so please please please let me know. i would order the channel my self but i don't have an hd tv. thanx in advance.

jonathon

I'm doing EVERYTHING I can to try and grab that myself. If I do, I'll let you know. I have a few feelers out but I don't think anybody near me has HDTV at all. And even if they do, that particular channel isn't available around here that I know of. I'm not giving up yet though.

Georgekrz 02.20.2007 01:22 AM

I have this channel, heres the bad news fyi- this is only a half hour program and they feature at least two other bands, so most likely we will get only 2 songs. also sorry but i dont have a way to record it except on the dvr, however Im sure someone else will...

guitarpro 02.20.2007 02:23 AM

I was at that show someone please hook me up with a recording.

I will be so fuckin greatful

atari 2600 02.20.2007 09:39 AM

I definitely will, if I can get it.
It seems reasonable to expect that the video will be seeded at dime within a few days after the 25th.

Concrete Abutments 02.20.2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgekrz
I have this channel, heres the bad news fyi- this is only a half hour program and they feature at least two other bands, so most likely we will get only 2 songs. also sorry but i dont have a way to record it except on the dvr, however Im sure someone else will...

LAME! Now why don't they just show the whole thing? You KNOW they have it all recorded.

I have a DVD-R recorder. Where are you? I'll hook it up to your system. ;-)

Georgekrz 02.20.2007 12:19 PM

yeah man i know it sucks, I watch this show occasionally its already up on the tv guide thing, ill let you know who the other bands are later on. im just gonna put it on permanent save...

avantgarde1 02.21.2007 04:16 PM

the other bands are new found glory & soem other band i've never heard of, i imagine their pretty shitty as well. please someone get this. and please let me know. thanx again.

jonathon

avantgarde1 02.26.2007 02:41 PM

so did anybody get it? god i hope so

jonathon

guitarpro 02.26.2007 06:26 PM

Anyone?

Someone?

Please hook me up I really want that show I was there.

Georgekrz 02.27.2007 12:53 AM

I have it, the segment was 10 minutes long, What a Waste interspersed with interview with Lee, and then full uninterrupted version of Reena.
I dont have a burner or a way to make a copy, but Im sure this will surface pretty soon.

guitarpro 02.27.2007 02:46 AM

Only 10 minutes? WTF I thought they were showin the entire show.

avantgarde1 02.28.2007 07:30 PM

hey georgekrz, is there a way for you to put it on youtube or something? everybodies counting on ya buddy!

jonathon

atari 2600 03.01.2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgekrz
I have it, the segment was 10 minutes long, What a Waste interspersed with interview with Lee, and then full uninterrupted version of Reena.
I dont have a burner or a way to make a copy, but Im sure this will surface pretty soon.

It hasn't yet, but hey, it's only ten minutes long anyway.

It's sad...
:( some new Sonic Youth programming seemed so promising.

Georgekrz 03.03.2007 11:37 AM

dont despair, if worse comes to worse i will try to get somebodys dvd burner(or buy one).
however me being a lazy fuck dont expect this to happen right away...