Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   EVOL (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1838)

tvshit 05.13.2006 03:41 PM

EVOL

this album is quite badass i happen to have 2 copies of this record on pink vinyl, does anyone want to trade or buy it, sorry for whoring myself on here, anyway pm me

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 05.13.2006 03:43 PM

if i had the money, i def. would.

tvshit 05.13.2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
if i had the money, i def. would.

I'm interested in trading as well, i have most of the SY vinyl i want but if ya got some descendents or nofx, yeah i'll probably get slammed for that, i will trade thanks for the response dude

_slavo_ 05.15.2006 02:06 AM

this album is a blast! my favourite of all SY records.

Bal 05.15.2006 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
this album is a blast! my favourite of all SY records.

yeah. mine too!
but anyways. how much is this pink vinyl worth?
i have a copy wich was never ever opened.

umjammer atomsk 05.15.2006 08:03 AM

Yeah evol is damn good, one of my favorites.

tvshit 05.15.2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bal
yeah. mine too!
but anyways. how much is this pink vinyl worth?
i have a copy wich was never ever opened.

i have been trying to find out how much it's worth and what pressing it is etc. i can't find anything on it anywhere, it is a sweet record and sounds so good on vinyl, i like to listen to expressway, smoke one , and listen to it play on and on (locked groove) anyway any info would be appreciated and if anyone has some trades pm me or i guess ebay will see it

gmku 05.15.2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvshit
this album is quite badass i happen to have 2 copies of this record on pink vinyl, does anyone want to trade or buy it, sorry for whoring myself on here, anyway pm me

What did you pay for it originally, and when did you buy it?

Also, what condition is it in?

Trasher02 05.15.2006 01:32 PM

I love it great fucking album.

tvshit 05.15.2006 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
What did you pay for it originally, and when did you buy it?

Also, what condition is it in?

i just paid 28 for the last one i bought and 7 fucking dollars shipping, god i hate fucking douchebag ebay sellers, and the last one i paid like umm 40 something great condition, inserts, cover, vinyl great condish. i have listened to them both, sorry but i don't collect vinyl to look at it, and they're great, i clean my records as well so yeah. any info let me know i could post pix but i'm computer retarded eh. actually i don't have the digital camera with me, anyway yeah

gmku 05.15.2006 01:45 PM

These things doth additionally make a vinyl copy of EVOL cool:

All vinyl versions feature a locked groove at the end of "Expressway To Yr Skull", hence the song's time listed as an "infinity" symbol on the vinyl label.

On the SST copy, there are etchings in the run off space: Side 1: "Destroy all record labels" - Side 2: "Everything turns black to blue"

tvshit 05.15.2006 02:01 PM

don't forget pressed on pink marbled vinyl, do you collect vinyl? i think i saw a sister lp about a year ago pressed on purple, wish i'd bought it

xpresswaytoyrskull 05.15.2006 02:12 PM

Sent a PM

gmku 05.15.2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tvshit
don't forget pressed on pink marbled vinyl, do you collect vinyl? i think i saw a sister lp about a year ago pressed on purple, wish i'd bought it

Don't have the pink vinyl copy myself, just the black. But that would be cool. I'm a huge vinyl fan, prefer buying LP copies over CD whenever I can.

PunkerViolence 05.15.2006 05:22 PM

Yeah i love EVOL. One of my first hearings of SY.