Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   People who yell obscene shit out at you and especially at your girlfriend,should die! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9958)

Norma J 01.19.2007 04:16 AM

People who yell obscene shit out at you and especially at your girlfriend,should die!

Add general arseholes to that list too. I'm sick of society being full of fuck-wits.

porkmarras 01.19.2007 04:17 AM

But you're one of them,kangarooface.That's why i enjoy yelling at you.

Pookie 01.19.2007 04:17 AM

I take it this has happened to you recently?

In what situation?

EDIT: Porky! You haven't flown all that way just to yell at Norma in person.

Norma. Is he stalking you?

ALIEN ANAL 01.19.2007 04:18 AM

Why where they saying shit Norma?

porkmarras 01.19.2007 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
I take it this has happened to you recently?

In what situation?

EDIT: Porky! You haven't flown all that way just to yell at Norma in person.

My friends in Australia must be doing something right.I've also asked them to throw a crocodile sandwich to his face.

Norma J 01.19.2007 04:24 AM

Just a bunch of dickhead kids who must of just got their licence, yelled out shit to my girlfriend and did that lick between the fingers thing that's meant to represent licking a cunt, whilst we we driving. I just stared at the dickhead and called him a fucking idiot. I wish I hopped out the car and punched him in his stupid head. Typical cockhead with a straigth brim hat - one of them westcoast chopper losers. The type of people who say shit whilst in a car and wouldn't dream of doing it if they couldn't get away.

Norma J 01.19.2007 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie

He's in the tree out my front window now with his pants down.

porkmarras 01.19.2007 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
Just a bunch of dickhead kids who must of just got their licence, yelled out shit to my girlfriend and did that lick between the fingers thing that's meant to represent licking a cunt, whilst we we driving. I just stared at the dickhead and called him a fucking idiot. I wish I hopped out the car and punched him in his stupid head. Typical cockhead with a straigth brim hat - one of them westcoast chopper losers. The type of people who say shit whilst in a car and wouldn't dream of doing it if they couldn't get away.

That's exactly what i've asked them to do.Did they not manage to throw poo at your face too?I'll have a word.

Norma J 01.19.2007 04:40 AM

Do you work 24 hour shifts?

porkmarras 01.19.2007 04:42 AM

29 hrs

Norma J 01.19.2007 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
your girlfriend was driving?

Yes, she was driving.

porkmarras 01.19.2007 04:44 AM

Quote:

Yes, she was driving.

Did they not throw an empty macdonalds box at you?Shame!

Norma J 01.19.2007 04:47 AM

Wouldn't have surprised if they did throw a Macdonalds box at us.

Tokolosh 01.19.2007 05:35 AM

This thread reminded me of this vid.
A couple are walking through a park in Russia, and two yobs start shit with them for no reason.
Little do they know, that the girls boyfriend can through some heavy punches.
I hate fighting, but these twats deserve what they had coming. Watch how they wobble. Classic!

ALIEN ANAL 01.19.2007 05:44 AM

ahahah that dude wobbled ahahah, very funny. Whats the deal with it though, is the camera man with the 2 dudes getting their asses kicked?

Tokolosh 01.19.2007 05:46 AM

I don't think so. Probably some amateur cameraman in the right place at the right moment.
As far as I can tell, this isn't a "happy slapping" incident.

Inhuman 01.19.2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Just a bunch of dickhead kids who must of just got their licence, yelled out shit to my girlfriend and did that lick between the fingers thing that's meant to represent licking a cunt, whilst we we driving. I just stared at the dickhead and called him a fucking idiot. I wish I hopped out the car and punched him in his stupid head. Typical cockhead with a straigth brim hat -one of them westcoast chopper losers. The type of people who say shit whilst in a car and wouldn't dream of doing it if they couldn't get away.

Oh man, those people are low lifes. You really should have got out of the car and served him right. It reminds me of when my friend tried to run my girlfriend and I over. I keep a knife on me now myself, because Ottawa's had more murders in the past 3 months than they have in the past 4 years attached.

jon boy 01.19.2007 09:22 AM

i think you where asking for it personally. i mean driving down the street! with your girlfriend!! what else are people supposed to do?

sonicl 01.19.2007 09:26 AM

And being Australian. Even another Australian would find that offensive.

porkmarras 01.19.2007 09:30 AM

I'd personally get out of the car and attack Norma J and his girlfriend with a cheap market-stall handbag,if i had the chance.It could take as little as me finding his face annoying and that would be it.In fact there should be a special Australian day when people knock on his door and abuse him on his doorstep.