Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   OK, I really mean it... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9856)

afterthefact 01.14.2007 10:05 PM

OK, I really mean it...

This forum is really starting to blow. No offense to you guys, but it's just no fun anymore. For this reason, I am leaving the board, and I am never coming back.

(Note: I'll probably end up coming back.)

!@#$%! 01.14.2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterthefact
This forum is really starting to blow. No offense to you guys, but it's just no fun anymore. For this reason, I am leaving the board, and I am never coming back.

*yawn*

k-krack 01.14.2007 10:06 PM

Don't be lame.

ALIEN ANAL 01.14.2007 10:07 PM

Did i make the forum blow? i think it went down since i came......sorry guys and gals...i guess ill be going now too

afterthefact 01.14.2007 10:09 PM

Lame? How would I be being lame? It's really bloody boring here now. The yawn is quite ironic, considering that this thread is no more boring than the trite threads that are started at such a frequent rate here that a thread will move 3 pages in a day.

!@#$%! 01.14.2007 10:10 PM

guess the author game

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

--------------

Quote:

Lame? How would I be being lame? It's really bloody boring here now. The yawn is quite ironic, considering that this thread is no more boring than the trite threads that are started at such a frequent rate here that a thread will move 3 pages in a day.

**yaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnn***

yes, it's "ironic"

afterthefact 01.14.2007 10:13 PM

wow, you got me...

Пятхъдесят Шест 01.14.2007 10:16 PM

He really got you?

!@#$%! 01.14.2007 10:16 PM

or

??

EMMAh 01.14.2007 10:17 PM

It is kind of dumb that you're making an 'I'm leaving' thread. If this place sucks so much why do you care enough to say good-bye?

noumenal 01.14.2007 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
guess the author game

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

http://download.yousendit.com/8EF4BE396DAEAF81

porkmarras 01.15.2007 06:46 AM

Quote:

fishmonkey 01.15.2007 07:05 AM

Quote:

For this reason, I am leaving the board, and I am never coming back.

what a pile of shite. I used to be indecisive but now i just cant make up my mind.

jon boy 01.15.2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

see you in a week then.

Inhuman 01.15.2007 09:17 AM

Don't give us that afterthefact. You know that you'll be crawling right back. The board always goes into slumps like this, and then we have things like people phoning Chris Habib to make it interesting again. Personally I have no intentions of leaving myself, and even if I did, I wouldn't care enough to announce it.
Just stay buddy, it's ideas like yours that makes the board worse!

compulsive diarrhea, jico 01.15.2007 09:22 AM

yeah, you're just living the 1000 posts crisis.

Inhuman 01.15.2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compulsive diarrhea, jico

I had that after 100 posts on the old board. I managed to stop posting for 3 months. Then I came back and have been hooked since. You should give him one of those pills Jico

RdTv 01.15.2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compulsive diarrhea, jico

hahahahahaha.

Far as leaving the board, if you wanna leave then do it I just think that starting a thread about leaving (from experiences in the past and maybe not entirely true in this case) is sort of a last ditch attempt of either attention or divertion. I mean, if you can't tell that the board goes through lulls (albeit a very long and drawn out one) then you should open your eyes a little more. What am I saying...anyways if you want to leave and never return or leave and return, I still want my '' A Thousand Leaves'' cd back.

ni'k 01.15.2007 09:46 AM

i did the same thing but i cannot leave, i ate the same pie of disgust but i keep coming back for more and i am bloated and it wheighs me down and distracts my time but lo it is such an easy and mediocre pie

porkmarras 01.15.2007 09:47 AM

There's always anorexia as an easy option,you know?