Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Little Troubled Girl (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28228)

tasteinmen 11.21.2008 12:35 PM

how is the song gay? it's a beautiful song which i love, there is nothing homosexual about the song!

to.w 11.21.2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tasteinmen
there is nothing homosexual about the song!

and if there was, would it be that disturbing???
BTW, I am gay and I just hate that song...

greedrex 11.21.2008 02:37 PM

haha

shentov 11.21.2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
some of us just wanted Kim Gordon and Kim Deal to make a rob instigator sandwhich

it was supposed to be a shentov sandwich, you bastard!

Rob Instigator 11.21.2008 03:21 PM

ha! You got stuck with Lita Ford and the drummer from Sleater Kinney! ha ha ha!

amerikangod 11.21.2008 03:25 PM

I actually woke up to 'Washing Machine' with my CD alarm clock this morning. I was happily listening to everything half-asleep, but as soon as 'Little Trouble Girl' came on I had this strange gut reaction and found that my body had frantically propelled itself from the bed to shut the song off as quickly as possible.

I guess deep down inside I was afraid that my roommates might have heard me listening to this song from behind my closed door and perceived me to be gay.

EVOLghost 11.21.2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
I guess deep down inside I was afraid that my roommates might have heard me listening to this song from behind my closed door and perceived me to be gay.

I hope you're serious, because this will kind of strengthen my point. I meant, normally I have my music somewhat loud in my car, but when I pull into school and Little TROUBLE Girl comes on, I feel the need to lower the volume.

EVOLghost 11.21.2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by to.w
and if there was, would it be that disturbing???
BTW, I am gay and I just hate that song...

hmm....

greedrex 11.21.2008 03:57 PM

OMG
i'm sorry to have to say that ANYBODY WHO DISLIKES THE SONGS "LITTLE TROUBLE GIRL" AND SAYS IT'S GAY WHILE MEANING IT SUCKS IS A DUMB CUNT.
that was my final statement on this issue.
insult me if you want
You people have no taste
fuckfuckfuck

AND YOU NEED THIS:

FUCK YOU FUCK YFUCK YOU FUCKY YOU FUCK YOUOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCKY YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCKY YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YFUCK YOU FUCKY YOU FUCK YOUOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCKY YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCKY YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK
YOU

amerikangod 11.21.2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I hope you're serious, because this will kind of strengthen my point. I meant, normally I have my music somewhat loud in my car, but when I pull into school and Little TROUBLE Girl comes on, I feel the need to lower the volume.

No, I was being completely serious, which is why I was happy to find this thread today. It's not the first time I rushed to change the track either.

greedrex... we need giant freak ears, thinning hair, and a smug demeanor?

EVOLghost 11.21.2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
No, I was being completely serious, which is why I was happy to find this thread today. It's not the first time I rushed to change the track either.

lol awesome.

uhler 11.21.2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost

now are you being serious?

amerikangod 11.21.2008 04:42 PM

I believe it's been established that everyone is being serious, always.

baby bulldog 11.21.2008 06:49 PM

I think it's gay to think it's gay to like any song that you happen to like.

tasteinmen 11.21.2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baby bulldog

very true

amerikangod 11.21.2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baby bulldog

Agreed. I genuinely don't like that song, however.

Also, you're only defending it because it says 'little trouble girl' under your name.

wellcharge 11.22.2008 04:18 AM

i love it and i'm a mean,ugly,foreign trouble mann

shentov 11.22.2008 04:37 AM

this thread's gay and the song title is 'little trouble girl'.

shentov 11.22.2008 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
ha! You got stuck with Lita Ford and the drummer from Sleater Kinney! ha ha ha!

i'd stick with Lita Ford anyday.... gross