Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shins/jmascis Show In Brooklyn (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=5453)

ricechex 08.27.2006 07:50 PM

Shins/jmascis Show In Brooklyn

anybody go last week? the Shins were excellent. i like them better live, b/c it rocked more than their records. That lead Shin is an excellent singer/songwriter. they have few tunes that r Beatles level quality. J Mascis on the other hand, ahhh..well it was disorganized more than anything. he had a couple loops underneath his acoustic and they got off track a couple times. but he was still good. i must be getting old b/c i lot of people didn't seem to know who he was.

HaydenAsche 08.27.2006 07:56 PM

You never cease to amaze me, ricey boy. Beatles level quality? Prepare to get fucked in the ass by the numerous Beatles fanboys on here.

ricechex 08.27.2006 08:24 PM

uh oh, that time of the month for Hayden? yeah, beatles. there, i said it again. mind u only a couple tracks reach that level..for now.. and they start off both their records.

HaydenAsche 08.27.2006 08:26 PM

I don't like the Beatles, idiot. I was just pointing out saying a shitty band like that is comparable to the Beatles is not a wise move on this forum. Everyone on here already considers you an idiot. Wasn't it you whose top 3 bands were something like Good Charlotte, SY, and Nickelback?

ricechex 08.27.2006 09:10 PM

aw, she's mad. i hate charlotte and nickelback. nice try, but not very creative.

HaydenAsche 08.27.2006 10:06 PM

I wasn't trying to be creative. I remember you having a top 3 bands that was utter shite. Also, I have a penis. I'm sure it is far bigger than yours.

cosmokramer 08.27.2006 11:44 PM

no, i didn't go.
but thanks for asking though.

ricechex 08.28.2006 12:44 AM

u guys suck.

HaydenAsche 08.28.2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricechex
u guys suck.

So does your grammar.

ricechex 08.28.2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
So does your grammar.

sure, fanboy.

HaydenAsche 08.28.2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

sure, fanboy.

This is great. What kind of fanboy am I?

ricechex 08.28.2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

This is great. What kind of fanboy am I?

a gayboy. but i've penned u fanboy.

HaydenAsche 08.28.2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

a gayboy. but i've penned u fanboy.

Yes, I just really don't understand. Am I a Sonic fanboy? Because, I most certainly am not. You're a complete idiot. That needs no explanation, though.

ricechex 08.28.2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Yes, I just really don't understand. Am I a Sonic fanboy? Because, I most certainly am not. You're a complete idiot. That needs no explanation, though.

you're the one who doesn't understand, fanboy. it's a "nickname". silly fanboy. nicknames can originate from anywhere. i like "fanboy" for you, that's all.

HaydenAsche 08.28.2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

you're the one who doesn't understand, fanboy. it's a "nickname". silly fanboy. nicknames can originate from anywhere. i like "fanboy" for you, that's all.

I understand now. I just understand that you're a moron and not worth my time.

ricechex 08.28.2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

I understand now. I just understand that you're a moron and not worth my time.

good, go away. you're irritating, stupid, and petty.