Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   the alpha-alpha male (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=47232)

Lamont Cranston 03.10.2011 10:38 AM

the alpha-alpha male

deleted

floatingslowly 03.10.2011 10:46 AM

we, and by we, I mean, alpha-alpha super males, have alpha-alpha super-pheromones and a giant penis that is lacking in your more common "garden variety" male (I'm looking at you, glice). this provokes a need to breed, deep inside (and I do mean deep) the female brain.

we will not stop until we have all of yr weminz.

ilduclo 03.10.2011 11:03 AM

most of the real successful guys I know are kind of little fellows, they seem to be ladies men since they are perceived to be less scary than us large guys.

Glice 03.10.2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
we, and by we, I mean, alpha-alpha super males, have alpha-alpha super-pheromones and a giant penis that is lacking in your more common "garden variety" male (I'm looking at you, glice). this provokes a need to breed, deep inside (and I do mean deep) the female brain.

we will not stop until we have all of yr weminz.

My garden has a grand oak, with deep roots and glorious plumage. Well fucking alpha.

knox 03.10.2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
I've been at some parties the past few weeks and theres a guy there who is capable of immediately that night hooking up with any new girl present, in all other respects he is a bit of an ass IMO
How do these people do it? Why do girls fall for such douches?

half disgusted half jealous but mostly interested in the MO?

Glice 03.10.2011 11:23 AM

Girls tend not to fall for douches so much as they do the bloke who talks to them. Ok, there's a line with that, bit glaring shyly in the corner isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

Lamont Cranston 03.10.2011 11:33 AM

deleted

floatingslowly 03.10.2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
half disgusted half jealous but mostly interested in the MO?

what's a nice girl like you doing at a clown party like this?

how about we leave these dungeon masters for their dice games and I show you my teeth?

hevusa 03.10.2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

I've been at some parties the past few weeks and theres a guy there who is capable of immediately that night hooking up with any new girl present, in all other respects he is a bit of an ass IMO
How do these people do it? Why do girls fall for such douches?

Do you really want some ditz that is stupid enough to fall for douchbags? Who cares? Or is it the fact that these types of guys remind you what a pussy you are?

ink. 03.10.2011 12:18 PM

Exactly the kind of girl who falls for guys who aren't like you, clearly isn't your tyoe anyway so dobt stress it. Some of us a just a bit fussier and tend to not want every single guy..thays a good thing.

pbradley 03.10.2011 12:57 PM

The Alpha-Omega males only go for virgins.

Lamont Cranston 03.10.2011 01:18 PM

deleted

floatingslowly 03.10.2011 01:23 PM

you know what to do.

hevusa 03.10.2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

And maybe.

In that case grow a pair and talk to some birds mate! They usually don't bite (unless you are lucky).

Lamont Cranston 03.10.2011 01:40 PM

deleted

Dr. Eugene Felikson 03.10.2011 01:44 PM

Rebels get girls wet. They are dangerous, exciting, and often elusive. Like a male peacock strutting his junk. That's why I get all the hunnies at the mall when I wear my Marilyn Manson and ICP t-shirts. Duh.

EVOLghost 03.10.2011 02:37 PM

YOu just need to become the alpha male. Walk up and talk about how big a douche-bag you are. Tell them about your crazy stunts on your motorcycle and how you like to cry during The Notebook.

it works everytime.

gast30 03.10.2011 03:30 PM

ppff, do you still worrie about that shit, just fuck that
all those players johhny dudes, feel sorry for them

the party is more importand

floatingslowly 03.10.2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

completely forgotten about once the charm was laid on by the alpha-alpha.

if you're not willing to put in effort, especially for such a silly reason as another guy trying (and maybe succeeding) to charm her, you will never get far with the females. best case scenario is you find someone nobody else is willing to talk to (either). fuck that.

I'd be happy to play life-coach, but I'm not sure after all these years that you would listen.

so, again, as others have mentioned and Chopper demands: harden the fuck up. once you find a shred of self-confidence, you'll begin to be able to forget the douchebags and not the girls.

I hope this helps. :)

Lamont Cranston 03.10.2011 04:02 PM

deleted