Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Give me more rep (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=10041)

Confucious is sex 01.23.2007 05:09 PM

Give me more rep

So, I don't know how this whole title/rank thing works, but I suspect it is to do with rep points. I am fed up of being 'little trouble girl', that sounds rubbish and belittles the bad ass mo fo that I really am. REP ME (no, there's no A missing there).

If it's to do with posts, rather than rep, then fuck that for a bag of fish, I am far too busy doing cool things with people infinitely more attractive than all of you, except, perhaps, you who are reading this now.

cuetzpalin 01.23.2007 05:11 PM

yes, little trouble girl is because you have "only" 78 posts and not because of rep..

Confucious is sex 01.23.2007 05:16 PM

Rubbish

More rep anyway though please, I don't have a bag of fish as yet

cuetzpalin 01.23.2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
Rubbish

More rep anyway though please, I don't have a bag of fish as yet

:D kay :D :cool:

Richard Pryor on Fire 01.23.2007 05:17 PM

Begging for rep is poor taste, instead whore yr self out all over the board and try to scam some the good old fashion way.

cuetzpalin 01.23.2007 05:18 PM

like mommy buy me a tv! pleeeaaase!

compulsive diarrhea, jico 01.23.2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
Rubbish

More rep anyway though please

i dunno, do you have a special trick or special abilities to show us?

Confucious is sex 01.23.2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by compulsive diarrhea, jico
i dunno, do you have a special trick or special abilities to show us?

Well, there's always the old ping pong ball machine impression, but I find that's so passé.

Glice 01.23.2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
Begging for rep is poor taste, instead whore yr self out all over the board and try to scam some the good old fashion way.

To be fair, she is more amusing than the majority of dullards who post here. Something about brevity and wit, I forget. Still, I'm an unyielding funt, so no rep from me. Perhaps merely some intimation about the size of my cock though? It really is quite large.

cuetzpalin 01.23.2007 06:25 PM

is she really a journalist?

porkmarras 01.24.2007 04:57 AM

She/He is.She/He also seems to remind people how intelligent she/he is often.I wonder why that is.

sonicl 01.24.2007 05:03 AM

Some of us have had to work very hard at getting our mountains of rep, and we can be rightly proud. How can you take any pride in begging for rep, eh?

I was having quite a nice day, but it's going to be spoilt now by me constantly having to debate with myself whether to punish you for your lack of respect of the rep system.

jon boy 01.24.2007 05:04 AM

i love it when you beg.

porkmarras 01.24.2007 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
To be fair, shehe/it is more amusing than the majority of dullards who post here. Something about brevity and wit, I forget.

That is very true,though.

Confucious is sex 01.24.2007 11:31 AM

I don't appear to have been clear enough for some people; I meant the green rep, not the red rep.

To answer some of your comments and questions:

Glice has an enormous cock. Someone somewhere has seen it and told him so and he told us, so it must be true, why would he lie?

I am a journalist, I work for a well known newspaper and every morning I wake up feeling I have sold my soul for so doing.

Which brings me to my next point, 'G' or Porkmarras as you are better known, it is for this reason, and this reason alone, that I must assert my greatness and intellect; my current employer makes me feel I have neither on an hourly basis.

To those of you who have repped thank you, to those of you have not/given me negative rep then that's fine, because the 'little trouble girl' moniker ain't going away with rep anyway. Bags of fish all round!!!

jon boy 01.24.2007 11:37 AM

if you tell us which newspaper we might give you rep.

sonicl 01.24.2007 11:39 AM

I bet it's the Daily Sport. Shagalicious!

jon boy 01.24.2007 11:41 AM

how long have you wanted to say that?

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire

that's right. good advice from richard pryor. "whoring yourself" is the way to go. a good showing of tits is the best way to get the little green squares you crave. if you lack the anatomical wherewithal i't's going to be a lot harder to get what you want, as this board seems to be composed mostly of horny, desperate boys (with the exception of a few choice characters, of course, but that's the demographic i'm afraid). anyway, yes. breasts, please.

porkmarras 01.24.2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
I bet it's the Daily Sport. Shagalicious!

Shagalicious?Where did you learn that?