Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   For those of you that give a fuck (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=105055)

Pookie 03.08.2014 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ps. this is saint scott jenson on the subject:

I also have no buttermilk.

!@#$%! 03.08.2014 05:01 AM

fucking a right. that's my daily breakfast except instead of toast i use german crackers which are like plywood made with oh-so-healthy rye. which i think that sad poet detested (rye, he detested it. his mum and dad's fault). larkin! philip. anyway.

scott jenson is a holy man btw. marvelous scriptures.

!@#$%! 03.08.2014 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
I also have no buttermilk.

just add a tbsp of vinegar to the milk to make the baking soda bubble up and rise the batter. i even use almond milk since i rarely carry the juice of the cowtit. but acidity + baking soda is the key. you could also mix some yogurt-- say, lassi.

scott jenson is a software engineer. he doesn't fuck around, praised be His name.

Pookie 03.08.2014 05:34 AM

Quote:

just add a tbsp of vinegar to the milk to make the baking soda bubble up and rise the batter. i even use almond milk since i rarely carry the juice of the cowtit. but acidity + baking soda is the key. you could also mix some yogurt-- say, lassi.

scott jenson is a software engineer. he doesn't fuck around, praised be His name.

No milk? What do you put in your tea? And so on...

!@#$%! 03.08.2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

No milk? What do you put in your tea? And so on...

on teas that need milk i use almond milk. it tastes better, actually, and the right stuff is creamy and great.

anyway, re: gail - good for her dammit. she's done the right thing.

Pookie 03.08.2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

anyway, re: gail - good for her dammit. she's done the right thing.

Indeed. She certainly looks happier.

!@#$%! 03.08.2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Indeed. She certainly looks happier.

yes. and even if she weren't "happy" (maslow), ordinary unhappiness is much better than neurotic misery (freud).

floatingslowly 03.08.2014 04:50 PM

hey, suchfriends, at least we are in good company, pal. you may be slightly wonky, but !%@!#%! is terminally boring, and that's something you've never been.

do you reckon that he realizes that placing us on ignore is the greatest gift he could possibly give us? as all it means is that we never have to expect him chiming in with unwanted thoughts when nobody is actually talking to him, and that's kind of his schtick, isn't it?

bless.

floatingslowly 03.08.2014 04:55 PM

also: pancakes sure don't work down here. the eggs are different, the milk is different, and even the flour acts strange. :(

Savage Clone 03.08.2014 05:10 PM

Not with a gun to my head am I eating a fucking pancake.

Pookie 03.09.2014 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Not with a gun to my head am I eating a fucking pancake.

What's wrong with pancakes!

dead_battery 03.09.2014 12:56 PM

i dont even believe in like value and shit yo

Genteel Death 03.09.2014 01:15 PM

I'm a bit surprised that (37*56" puts people on ignore.

Genteel Death 03.09.2014 01:17 PM

dead_battery makes sense on these argumentative threads more than he's generally given credit for.

!@#$%! 03.09.2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I'm a bit surprised that (37*56" puts people on ignore.

these days, the board being what it is, the ignore function is like a good razor-- it saves time and irritation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
dead_battery makes sense on these argumentative threads more than he's generally given credit for.

db's arguments go over the heads of a lot of people. that's not db's fault.

dead_battery 03.09.2014 03:42 PM

so you'd prefer to be cremated?

floatingslowly 03.09.2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
why is Suchfriends the one and only who always makes the most sense? i mean, compared to a nihilist like dead_battery. it's, like, half in half.

cheers/salute and have a good upcoming week.

here ya go, Habte, at least the racist homophobe is giving you props.

Code:

half AND half; not .5/.5., but whatever, it's not like we blame you.

floatingslowly 03.09.2014 08:13 PM

if my baby has a big head, it's because of his large brain; something which your genetic code lacks the programming for.

that said, there's no need to "reach for the racist shit", when it's all right here, easily within grasp. please don't forget that I also called you a homophobe, you cracker fuckstain.

:)

Code:

it's "you", not "u", my teenage friend.

foreverasskiss 03.09.2014 08:17 PM

ok, floatingslowly. float yr ass in that corner there. yr baby is just fine, but don't pull that rascist shit on me again!!!

asshole!!