Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Using the toilet at work (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=105528)

Rob Instigator 03.26.2014 04:49 PM

Using the toilet at work

Do you guys ever go into the bathroom at work and you can smell your co-worker's anus skin stank hanging in the air? Not shit, exactly, just the smell of shit permeated sphincter?

Bytor Peltor 03.26.2014 04:56 PM

Let's not forget those whose musty odour permeates beyond the bathroom walls.

EVOLghost 03.26.2014 05:13 PM

wow. Though I despise the smell of public bathrooms. Ugh. That smell peltor... Gross.

Bytor Peltor 03.26.2014 05:20 PM

Well, being "gross" is something we've all been guilty of over the years.

However, I have noticed some do so more than others.

The absolute worse are the vegans who have no noticeable odor, but leave the bowl looking as if a shit bomb exploded :eek:

Genteel Death 03.26.2014 05:28 PM

All my co-workers seem to smell nice, even the ones who don't look like they don't take a shower often. If they smelt bad I'd be all over them because they probably live life to the full.

foreverasskiss 03.26.2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Do you guys ever go into the bathroom at work and you can smell your co-worker's anus skin stank hanging in the air? Not shit, exactly, just the smell of shit permeated sphincter?

ha, are you talking about that butt chesse smell? fucking gross!!!! i don't know if that smell is caused by a good shit or wiping yr ass too hard. it almost seems wrong and makes me wonder about the person that leaves behind such a pudgent perculiar funk.:confused:

floatingslowly 03.27.2014 04:51 AM

fuck the shitters, it's the periods that I can't take. fucking blood everywhere.

Rob Instigator 03.27.2014 08:23 AM

Last week here at work (where the ADMIN office shares two unisex bathrooms) the custodial staff placed these jelly-like cinnamon smelling air fresheners (which normally seem to go in urinals) but they placed them next to the small canister next to the toilet where ladies put their tampon applicators.

who complained? I have been here 18 months and never noticed anything gross, but someone must have! Maybe they are sensitive to the smell of menstrual vag?

tesla69 03.27.2014 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
fuck the shitters, it's the periods that I can't take. fucking blood everywhere.

I recommend a high fibre diet or you may well find yourself staring into a bright red bowl as you discover the fascinating world of piles: hemmoroids.

I'm not sure what is worse, the lingering smell or the industrial odor suppressants.

Savage Clone 03.27.2014 09:55 AM

I thought the worst part of using public toilets was government-hired private companies collecting your fecal metadata.

_slavo_ 03.27.2014 10:07 AM

Taking a shit at work is a great form of relax.
Especially when you work in an agency - tons of free magazines for you to read while you're taking a dump.

Genteel Death 03.27.2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I thought the worst part of using public toilets was government-hired private companies collecting your fecal metadata.

hahahahaha!

Nefeli 03.27.2014 12:57 PM

all my male ex-co-workers, with the exception maybe of one, had hourglass figures.

dunno if that has to do anything with their dumps; just wanted to state that.

EVOLghost 03.27.2014 01:35 PM

they probably had very healthy dumps.

floatingslowly 03.28.2014 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
I recommend a high fibre diet or you may well find yourself staring into a bright red bowl as you discover the fascinating world of piles: hemmoroids.

I'm not sure what is worse, the lingering smell or the industrial odor suppressants.

oh, I had that hole sealed over with epoxy resin years ago. these days, I use leaches to remove the waste.

tesla69 03.28.2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
oh, I had that hole sealed over with epoxy resin years ago. these days, I use leaches to remove the waste.

Didn't the resin itch terribly as it dried?

floatingslowly 03.28.2014 04:40 PM

yeah, sure, but after it dried it made a pleasant clacking sound against my nails. the changeover was sublime.

Johnny "Magic Fingers" 03.29.2014 10:26 AM

Speaking of shit, why not take this short (and shitty) quiz and see if you can correctly guess where in the world these toilets are from...

http://games.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/

Bytor Peltor 03.29.2014 11:39 AM

^^^that was fun!

5/10

Rob Instigator 03.29.2014 11:46 AM

I got 7/10 with a few lucky guesses