Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ATP frustrations (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=5729)

Bastian 09.04.2006 02:34 PM

ATP frustrations

Does ATP hate it`s visitors? Or at least me? How shall I get a ticket when I have a) no friends who want to come with me/can afford to go b) have no credit card on my own to order tickets c) can`t use a credit card of a friend, because I have to provide that credit card at the venue?? :(

I want to buy a chalet ticket and find people later on.. or is there a chance to find a place on a chalet ticket of someone else?

I`ve been thinking if I could order tickets to an UK adress and get them this way, but a friend of mine told me I`d still need the I.D. of the credit card payer.. is that true?

whorefrost 09.04.2006 03:10 PM

you do not need the credit card that you order the ticket with. i think last time i took a photocopy of my dad's card along with his signature (?) i think... i would contact ATP directly to confirm this. I used my dad's card again this year so if you find out let me know.

Cantankerous 09.04.2006 03:11 PM

you're just fucked, aren't you.

Toilet & Bowels 09.04.2006 08:29 PM

i'm not fucked

Cantankerous 09.04.2006 08:49 PM

looks like we have something in common then./

Bastian 09.05.2006 04:32 AM

How can I contact ATP? I can`t find no email adress on the site.. Well, none besides the one for press information.

jon boy 09.05.2006 04:36 AM

try the ticket operators man.

jon boy 09.05.2006 04:37 AM

Q- When Will I Receive My Tickets?
Tickets for Thurston Moore?s Nightmare Before Christmas will be sent out and should be received by November 8th 2006. International guests tickets will be held at Willcall and can be collected with photo ID and the credit card used to pay for the tickets from the box office at the event.
Also enclosed with the tickets will be a damages disclaimer form, which you will need to sign and bring with you. If there are any broken or missing items this will be charged to the credit card that made the booking. If, when you arrive in your accommodation and something doesn't work please inform the staff at the main reception and they will arrange for a replacement.
On this form you will also need to provide the full names of the guests staying in your accomodation. Please ensure that you have this form filled out before you check-in.
Tickets for the Nightmare Before Christmas curated by Thurston Moore go on sale Friday April 7th through the See Tickets group and can be purchased by clicking Buy Tickets in the menu bar or by telephoning + 44 (0)-115-912-9000 or 0871-2200260 or online via www.seetickets.com

wax 09.05.2006 06:10 AM

surely you have a debit card ot something.
im sure you can pay thru seetickets with a debit card, at least i think i have in the past.
and isnt there supposed to be a forum for sharing chalets?
if not, theres a thread somewhere on this board with people like you trying to get others together to get a chalet.
there are lots of ways.
just be quick or you wont be going anywhere.