Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   For all the SONIC Mom's on the SYG Forum (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=39746)

Rob Instigator 05.07.2010 10:19 AM

For all the SONIC Mom's on the SYG Forum

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day this Sunday. Don;t let yr kids ruin it for you. ha! Just kidding! For real, Enjoy your day and remember to throw in a little sonic skronk for good measure. Don;t let it all be about the brunch.

For you mom's, the Antenna Galaxies. These two galaxies are in the process of a galactic collision which takes over a billion years to complete. The stars in the two galaxies do not collide, but the masses of interstellar dust do collide, causing rapid star formation to occur as seen in the middle of the "heart" shape.

hevusa 05.07.2010 10:32 AM

how romantic

stu666 05.07.2010 10:37 AM

is it mothers day sunday? is it on different dates in the uk?

Rob Instigator 05.07.2010 10:42 AM

Remmeber, motherhood is the hardest job in the world,

and the easiest job in the world to get.

chicka 05.07.2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Remmeber, motherhood is the hardest job in the world,

and the easiest job in the world to get.

so phylisophical..

seriously ladies blow a gasket Sunday. Make your husband's give you a bath after he puts the kids to bed then start by tying you up then kissing your feet and massaging your calves and thighs working his way up to your vagina where he should bury his face until you pull his hair out and hopefully scream loud enough to wake up the kids....:cool:

dale_gribble 05.07.2010 12:23 PM

i keep forgetting! need to buy gift or something.

Pookie 05.07.2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu666
is it mothers day sunday? is it on different dates in the uk?

Yes. It was on 14th March.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.07.2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day this Sunday. Don;t let yr kids ruin it for you. ha! Just kidding! For real, Enjoy your day and remember to throw in a little sonic skronk for good measure. Don;t let it all be about the brunch.

For you mom's, the Antenna Galaxies. These two galaxies are in the process of a galactic collision which takes over a billion years to complete. The stars in the two galaxies do not collide, but the masses of interstellar dust do collide, causing rapid star formation to occur as seen in the middle of the "heart" shape.

That looks like one of those godawful jane seymour diamond necklaces

amerikangod 05.07.2010 09:05 PM

Let me know if any of your mothers want to take pictures of themselves on my lap or get my autograph and a sensual yet appreciative massage.

Better_Than_Deux 05.07.2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicka
seriously ladies blow a gasket Sunday. Make your husband's give you a bath after he puts the kids to bed then start by tying you up then kissing your feet and massaging your calves and thighs working his way up to your vagina where he should bury his face until you pull his hair out and hopefully scream loud enough to wake up the kids....:cool:

any men wishing to do this to a woman that is thinking of maybe having a child someday can call me, ok?

amerikangod 05.07.2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Better_Than_Deux
any men wishing to do this to a woman that is thinking of maybe having a child someday can call me, ok?

I'm thinking of doing this to a child one day. Lemme get your email?

Better_Than_Deux 05.07.2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod

no email; what about my pager number?
do you do fax?

lemme know.

amerikangod 05.08.2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Better_Than_Deux
no email; what about my pager number?
do you do fax?

lemme know.

I can send you a pretty erotic fax.

stu666 05.08.2010 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
Yes. It was on 14th March.

Whoops :o

ni'k 05.08.2010 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod

fuckin' christ man.

lol. but its a shameful lol.

Rob Instigator 05.08.2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
That looks like one of those godawful jane seymour diamond necklaces

those commercials are horror

amerikangod 05.08.2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ni'k
but its a shameful lol.

Shame is one of my strongest currencies.

Lurker 05.08.2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

It's more of a kidney shape actually.

Rob Instigator 05.09.2010 04:00 PM

I love love love how the SYG Forum degrades and debases everything that touches it. it makes me feel at peace.

EVOLghost 05.09.2010 06:17 PM

maaan. I haven't seen me mum all day.