Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Magik Markers Update: Footage Wanted + Recording (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11843)

akesin 04.01.2007 11:28 AM

Magik Markers Update: Footage Wanted + Recording

We are (still) working on a long form piece about the Markers and this past March tour is not adequately represented. If anyone has video footage of the Markers from this latest March tour, please get in touch

Likewise, if anyone manages to get video footage of the Magik Markers at Kim and Jutta's opening today, please get in touch

You will of course be properly credited if used.

Recording: Pete and Elisa just spent some time in the studio recording with Lee Ranaldo and the (very) early pre mix results are nothing short of mind blowing. Let us start the hype early and say that without question: this is the record everyone has been waiting for from the Magic Markers.

Everyneurotic 04.01.2007 11:44 AM

i hope it's on the vein of road pussy.

atsonicpark 04.01.2007 11:48 AM

"Recording: Pete and Elisa just spent some time in the studio recording with Lee Ranaldo and the (very) early pre mix results are nothing short of mind blowing. Let us start the hype early and say that without question: this is the record everyone has been waiting for from the Magic Markers."

I'm sorry. I laughed.

tesla69 04.02.2007 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
"Recording: Pete and Elisa just spent some time in the studio recording with Lee Ranaldo and the (very) early pre mix results are nothing short of mind blowing. Let us start the hype early and say that without question: this is the record everyone has been waiting for from the Magic Markers."

I'm sorry. I laughed.

me too!

whorefrost 04.02.2007 02:27 PM

LOLZ!!!

pokkeherrie 04.02.2007 03:07 PM

There was a Magik Markers DVD with their full set from SXSW posted at dimeadozen.org last week. I'll copy-paste this request there in the thread.

!@#$%! 04.02.2007 03:19 PM

i dont know how much mileage people think they get out cynical posturing, but whatever.

looking forward to that record. magik markers + lee? sounds amazing.

now PLEASE REISSUE I TRUST MY GUITAR ON VINYL DAMMIT.

PAULYBEE2656 04.02.2007 03:41 PM

Markers, Havent Had A Dose Of Them In A While... Looking Forward To The Shit Andrew!

Everyneurotic 04.02.2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont know how much mileage people think they get out cynical posturing, but whatever.

looking forward to that record. magik markers + lee? sounds amazing.

now PLEASE REISSUE I TRUST MY GUITAR ON VINYL DAMMIT.

why? it sucks!!!

better yet, issue road pussy on vinyl!! or randy sutherland!

!@#$%! 04.02.2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
why? it sucks!!!

better yet, issue road pussy on vinyl!! or randy sutherland!

you crackers? i love my *cough* mp3s of it :o

but i don't want to pay $80 for some vinyl on ebay...!!!

but i second the rest of your post. more re-releases please!!

Moshe 03.24.2008 02:59 PM

Any news about the DVD?