Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Who's Home On Friday Evening? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=83882)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.19.2012 01:43 AM

went out saturday, stayed out till 2am, absolutely destroyed my feet on the dance floor, Michael Rose ripped it up..

EVOLghost 11.19.2012 04:45 AM

My friday was unintentionally spent at home....I fell asleep after a 12+hour work day. Felt great though...

Nefeli 11.23.2012 03:18 PM

yeah i have to admit i was this close to say fuck yoga and go out tonight, but after some consideration and talk with friends we decided to skip it for lack of money reasons.

couch, blanket, FOOD, choco, dexter, here i come my babies.

!@#$%! 11.23.2012 03:27 PM

i'ts 130 pm here and all i've only left the bed to get breakfast.

does that count?

the ikara cult 11.23.2012 04:17 PM

no heart attacks so far today

!@#$%! 11.23.2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the ikara cult
no heart attacks so far today

whoa, i just read page 1 of this thread. WTF?

you alright??

Phlegmscope 11.23.2012 05:04 PM

I've slightly fucked up valve in my heart, which causes constant palpitations and shit like that. Makes getting sleep often difficult, but there's not much I can do. I'll probably kick the bucket untimely, but I don't know if I even care. And I fucking hate health care facilities.

As for friday night, I'll drink beer but might not go anywhere.

the ikara cult 11.23.2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
whoa, i just read page 1 of this thread. WTF?

you alright??

lol. Yeah im ok thanks symbols man. I basically had heart palpitations last week and felt like i was gonna die for a few days. Turns out it was indicative of an underlying heart condition that ive always had. So theyre gonna send a little fibre optic laser thing up my arteries and fix it with some kind of zapping blaster thing in my heart

!@#$%! 11.23.2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
I've slightly fucked up valve in my heart, which causes constant palpitations and shit like that. Makes getting sleep often difficult, but there's not much I can do. I'll probably kick the bucket untimely, but I don't know if I even care. And I fucking hate health care facilities.

As for friday night, I'll drink beer but might not go anywhere.

mang, sorry to hear--- but drinking alone will kill you faster than any heart condition

you can't get the heart part fixed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by the ikara cult
lol. Yeah im ok thanks symbols man. I basically had heart palpitations last week and felt like i was gonna die for a few days. Turns out it was indicative of an underlying heart condition that ive always had. So theyre gonna send a little fibre optic laser thing up my arteries and fix it with some kind of zapping blaster thing in my heart

whoa! that... sounds... fucking... cool!

best wishes man & keep us posted

--

ps it's nearly 4pm here i should get out of bed haaaa haaa haaa. i need a shave.

the ikara cult 11.23.2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

mang, sorry to hear--- but drinking alone will kill you faster than any heart condition

whoa! that... sounds... fucking... cool!

best wishes man & keep us posted

--

ps it's nearly 4pm here i should get out of bed haaaa haaa haaa. i need a shave.

Many thanks *does Catholic blessing gesture in your general direction*

Phlegmscope 11.23.2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Well a surgeon might get it fixed cuz it's fairly common apparently, but it's not like you order one heart surgery please like it was chinese food.

I have a doctors appontment once a year, so we'll see what happens in the future.

Nefeli 11.30.2012 03:14 PM

yioohoo mmoi again!

but i ll force myself and will go out tomorrow night.
been struggling with painting till now. i mean, now i stop painting for today and by that the struggling will stop too. for today.

louder 11.30.2012 06:12 PM

i have a cold.

!@#$%! 11.30.2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
Well a surgeon might get it fixed cuz it's fairly common apparently, but it's not like you order one heart surgery please like it was chinese food.

I have a doctors appontment once a year, so we'll see what happens in the future.

shit mang, you must me 'merican. sorry to hear. my very best wishes to you.

EVOLghost 11.30.2012 11:07 PM

I'm not! I'm over there.

floatingslowly 11.30.2012 11:17 PM

Me neither! I'm at this one place.

#popnoir

floatingslowly 12.01.2012 12:04 AM

Yeah he plays it with his elbow, while twistin' knobs and singing.

Silver Apples. Check it.

ps: not where I was (I wish), but close enough (sans time machine).

pps: that's soooo my favorite picture at the moment.

the ikara cult 12.01.2012 12:30 PM

I saw Silver Apples a few years ago at a festival, it wasnt as fun as that looks

floatingslowly 12.01.2012 01:19 PM

technology stole the magic away.

tripsk 12.01.2012 01:41 PM

i was. dont judge