Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is tesla69 insane or just plain evil? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113606)

The Soup Nazi 06.23.2016 06:34 PM

Is tesla69 insane or just plain evil?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
Maybe we need 4 years of Nero

I think we can survive Trump, I'm not sure the USA can survive 8 years of Hilary Clinton.

The neoncons behind Clinton want to take us to war with Putin. He won't fall for it, I respect him.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho....php?p=1326113

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.23.2016 07:24 PM

i know right?

Toilet & Bowels 06.24.2016 01:00 AM

He's completely paranoid

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.24.2016 01:07 AM

tesla69 06.24.2016 07:13 AM

Paranoia is just another form of awareness, man.

Just keep taking the blue pill. You'll be ok.

Meanwhile, I'll stick with being Totally Evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bS2rC6sO5Y

Derek 06.24.2016 09:04 AM

This is the guy who said he had no sympathy for Michael Brown because he looked like "all the young thugs" who try to "rob" him.

So he's also a fucking racist shithead too.

evollove 06.24.2016 09:36 AM

I like tesla69. He's sensitive in injustice. Just wish he'd realize there are legitimate problems worth working on and he'd do well to move past the weird Illuminati shit he seems to swallow.

tesla69 06.24.2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
This is the guy who said he had no sympathy for Michael Brown because he looked like "all the young thugs" who try to "rob" him.

So he's also a fucking racist shithead too.

If you're talking about me I never said that. You'll have to find my post where I said that.

Derek 06.24.2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

I can't get too upset when some guy who would probably be robbing me or my grandparents if they had a chance gets offed by the cops. I'm really sick of the culture of petty felony and rape that is generally excreted by contemporary urban culture e.g., hip hop.

There you go. Racist horseshit.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.24.2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Derek again.

tesla69 06.26.2016 07:42 AM

Quote:

Ok, fine, if thats all it takes to be racist, then I'm racist. I would mention the press was full or reports of Michael Brown having a long criminal record, that may or may not be true. Who knows if he even exists in this Illuminati world.

And if someone you care about gets mugged by some urban asshole, I guess its just too bad.

One day a couple years back I came down from Mount Beacon and started to go into a store to get some water but as I crossed the street the dozen black males playing basketball left the court and went to the store and stood in front of the door. I would have to walk their gauntlet in order to go into the store. I was white, and they were all black. They did it on purpose.

They started it. I was just walking up the street.

I stand by what I said about hip hop, it's become a culture of absolute stupidity.

ilduclo 06.26.2016 07:57 AM

Well, I had a gun pressed against the back of my skull by a young black male, and I still think the Michael Brown murder was wrong.

dead_battery 06.26.2016 08:06 AM

they only did that because white people were racist to them

anti racism will heal the world and isis will only gently saw off our heads if we're in safe spaces

even as i type this drones are bursting out of my flesh and ejecting me as bio-trash as they complete my genomic mission and obsolesce my species. i am just a spark plug in crash space being neuronically decoded into the matrix. everything is ok because the computers will delete our memories of ever being human and we won't suffer anymore because we'll all be dead. y'all should chill the fuck out and commit suicide.

Genteel Death 06.26.2016 08:24 AM

Finally Tesla comes out as the racist I always thought he was. Quelle surprise.

A Thousand Threads 06.26.2016 09:20 AM

should i wear my tinfoil hat posting in this thread?

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.26.2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
even as i type this drones are bursting out of my flesh and ejecting me as bio-trash as they complete my genomic mission and obsolesce my species. i am just a spark plug in crash space being neuronically decoded into the matrix. everything is ok because the computers will delete our memories of ever being human and we won't suffer anymore because we'll all be dead. y'all should chill the fuck out and commit suicide.

Daddy, is that you?

greenlight 06.26.2016 01:38 PM

tesla is right about hilary! she is evil!

Genteel Death 06.26.2016 01:49 PM

He's still a racist no matter what.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.26.2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Ok, fine, if thats all it takes to be racist, then I'm racist.

yup that is how this works.

Quote:

I would mention the press was full or reports of Michael Brown having a long criminal record, that may or may not be true. Who knows if he even exists in this Illuminati world.

not only did he actually exist, his body was left in a blood puddle in the middle of the fucking street for a day and a night. we all saw it.

Quote:

And if someone you care about gets mugged by some urban asshole, I guess its just too bad.

heavens to betsy not someone getting mugged.

stop being such a fucking pussy. over a dozen people i know were shot, nine other people i know were killed by gun violence. i never thought to blame an entire race for that. i never even thought to blame "gangs" for it. how about you grow up?

Quote:

One day a couple years back I came down from Mount Beacon and started to go into a store to get some water but as I crossed the street the dozen black males playing basketball left the court and went to the store and stood in front of the door. I would have to walk their gauntlet in order to go into the store. I was white, and they were all black. They did it on purpose.

it would be so hilarious if in actuality they had just finished their game and were going across the street to the store like they always did but in your paranoid racist mind you thought it was about you

ill say it again boo hoo grow up. the human race is waiting for you to come back and join us

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.26.2016 04:51 PM

i don't even mean to pick on you tesla but you opened up your big yap