Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   dreams (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=15460)

EMMAh 12.22.2007 01:34 PM

The first part of my dream was me and my friend walking around trying to find weed. He suggested going to see this guy I grew up with but don't talk to anymore. So we go there and it's not actually the guy, it's his older brother. He hears me blabbering about something and recognizes my voice and I'm weirded out because I haven't seen him since I was so little haha.
Then I'm driving in a van and the side door would close, so I'm trying and trying to close it. My mitts fall out and we have to turn around to go get them.

ZEROpumpkins 12.22.2007 08:13 PM

I like how most people dreamed of music things. That's awesome.

schizophrenicroom 12.24.2007 02:06 AM

in my dream last night a rabid armadillo came into my house somehow. i killed it.

Everyneurotic 12.24.2007 02:16 AM

i dreamed i was being chased by mobstars (one who looked exactly like fat tony) and were trying to kill me; i was running away while thinking of ways to lose them. i eventually ended up in the mall across the street were i live were the mobsters were still after me.

ZEROpumpkins 12.24.2007 02:42 AM

Every Christmas eve I have false awakenings and dream about getting presents etc. So expect some weird shit in this thread tomorrow.

✌➬ 12.24.2007 05:20 AM

I dreamed, that I was asleep in my room. This is serious, and that my cat was scratching me.

thindarkduke13 01.02.2008 10:13 PM

I dreamt a couple nights ago that I was walking with a girl by a river and across from the river was a mountain and connecting the two is a bridge, but it was broken. So the girl tries to jump it and misses and falls into the water and is carried away into the sea.

ALIEN ANAL 01.02.2008 10:23 PM

i dreamt i had the ability to move like the dudes from crouching tiger hidden dragon, you know that jump and glide and light bounce off of things

there was a whole story to go with the dream but it wont make sense when i try explain it

Kina 01.02.2008 11:36 PM

I dreamed that some super hero (Spiderman or Superman or something) was jumping out of trees a couple of nights ago, and last night I dreamt I was still reading on the coach just like I had been before I was sleeping, so when I woke up I thought I should stop reading and go to bed and realised that I had just woken up

SYRFox 05.22.2010 10:02 AM

I make crazy dreams these days.
The other day I dreamt I had a 5-hour dissertation on "Conscience of the meat". It was a bit weird.

Last night I dreamt I was in the street, and for some reason there had been a Black Eyed Peas gig, and I saw will.i.am and beat the shit out of him, and then stole a gigantic sleeping bag from him.
Still can't think of any meaning for this...

Satan 05.22.2010 10:49 AM

i've been having awful vivid and lucid dreams lately, like really scary shit

pbradley 05.22.2010 10:57 AM

Not long ago, I had a dream of Robert Downey, Jr. making me a Manhattan with his favorite whiskey.

I don't think I would get on well with him in real life, though.

space 05.22.2010 11:00 AM

lately they've been somewhat uneventful, but last week, I was forced to do battle with a lady-robot that was impervious to anything sugar-free. and by anything, I mean, anything.

she would catch my laz0r beams, turn them into popsicles and send them flying back at me. it was a terror-filled night because nothing I did could stop her and her deadly rampage.

until I found the KOOL-AID. ooooooooh yeah.

TheFoxBen 05.22.2010 11:13 AM

Nice thread, awesome dreams.

My dreams are lame. For the past few days, I've kept dreaming of someone I still love and it's depressing.

SYRFox 05.24.2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
Nice thread, awesome dreams.

My dreams are lame. For the past few days, I've kept dreaming of someone I still love and it's depressing.

SONIC GAIL 05.24.2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
i've been having awful vivid and lucid dreams lately, like really scary shit

me too, i have always had them though. it makes me scared to go to sleep.

Rob Instigator 05.24.2010 12:03 PM

I dreamed that me and my girl were trapped along with bunch of people and flesh eating zombies were everywhere. like in dawn of the dead. It was not pleasant.

loubarret 05.24.2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYRFox

SYRFox 05.24.2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loubarret

biatch <3

Anngella 05.24.2010 12:27 PM

OH! This reminded me of what I was going to do.
I've been having a lot of dreams lately that I've/the other people in my dream have been at risk of being murdered. I was going to look this up and that's why I turned the computer on but I forgot.