Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Best Stoner Stories. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=8767)

Better_Than_You 12.07.2006 02:45 PM

Best Stoner Stories.

Enlighten me.

king_buzzo 12.07.2006 02:50 PM

belive it or not i never got stoned

are you suprised?

gmku 12.07.2006 03:20 PM

It's been a few decades. You don't want to hear a wrinkly old man's stories.

God, pot. It's so last summer.

ploesj 12.07.2006 03:37 PM

i don't do drugs.

king_buzzo 12.07.2006 03:49 PM

i do look stoned, thats cause i almost never sleep. i spend time 'sleeping' but i listen to records the whole night and the next day i look like shit

ploesj 12.07.2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
i do look stoned, thats cause i almost never sleep. i spend time 'sleeping' but i listen to records the whole night and the next day i look like shit

that's a very smart thing to do.

gmku 12.07.2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
i don't do drugs.

That's because you are indeed a member of the super kool girls club!

Yes, I did a few recreational drugs in my youth, but what a waste of time and money.

gmku 12.07.2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo

I have that same problem. Not necessarily that I look stoned, but I am pretty tired most of the time. I stay up way too late listening to my pathetic little record collection.

tesla69 12.07.2006 04:26 PM

Discussing drug use on the internet (including private email) is fuggin stupid. I'm gonna assume the poster who started this thread is a narc and you should too. Believe me, the govt IS tracking your IP addresses.

gmku 12.07.2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
Discussing drug use on the internet (including private email) is fuggin stupid. I'm gonna assume the poster who started this thread is a narc and you should too. Believe me, the govt IS tracking your IP addresses.

Better than Thou did come here with an authentic looking high school photo. But they make such good fake ones these days.

Okay what I said about my recreational drug use in the 70s... I did not inhale, okay. I just want to clear that up. I did not actually feel any effects. I was just going along with the crowd. Everybody was doing it. What was I supposed to do?

finding nobody 12.07.2006 04:40 PM

One time I was SOOOO HIIIGHH! Oh man.. I was.. Oh, it was so fuckin cool

Inhuman 12.07.2006 05:05 PM

I don't do drugs

Washing Machine 12.07.2006 05:18 PM

These aren't Stoner stories! Come on people! Lets hear about the times you stayed up all night with your friends listening to Daydream Nation and The White Album stoned, or when you got some weed and some booze and hung round the park/skatepark ranting about social conditioning and shit or the time you found Shopping Trolleys in the woods and raced in them. Come on! Richard Linklater would be disgusted by your lack of teen spirit!

gmku 12.07.2006 05:19 PM

Oh, you mean, like what all the kids who had friends did. Not like what the lonely picked-on loner social outcasts did. I have no stories like that, then.

Inhuman 12.07.2006 05:24 PM

OMG ONCE I WAS SO BLAZED....and we got the strange idea to dye our hair pink, so we walked all the way to the pharmacy and could only find semi-permanent, and we were dissapointed. But then we found permanent pink highlights, so we got two boxes of that and did a TERRIBLE job putting it in, and it was blotched everywhere. I totally regretted it. I went to work a few days later and both of my bosses were laughing at me every time they saw me. The only fun part was that canada day was a few days later, so my friend and I got really blazed and drunk and walked around parliament hill both with pink shirts and hair, and we held hands and people looked at us weirdly.

gmku 12.07.2006 05:26 PM

It's 4:20.

Inhuman 12.07.2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
It's 4:20.

I can't believe people actually go on parliament hill on April 20th and smoke weed and the cops don't do anything.

Washing Machine 12.07.2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Oh, you mean, like what all the kids who had friends did. Not like what the lonely picked-on loner social outcasts did. I have no stories like that, then.

Haha In Britain (or Wales at least) we don't have this kinda American Youth Politics thing. We don't have Jocks or any of that Popular/Unpopular stuff (do you really have that kinda thing in the states?). By the time you get to 16 you're kinda loved for being strange anyway.

HaydenAsche 12.07.2006 06:21 PM

I don't do any drugs either.

k-krack 12.07.2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
I can't believe people actually go on parliament hill on April 20th and smoke weed and the cops don't do anything.

I find it kind of funny that 99% of pot smokers don't even know where 4:20 comes from. I've never even smoked and I know what it's actually for, and I assure you it's not Bob Marley's birthday...