Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ItLooksAndFeelsGreatButLookAtWhatItsDoingToYouButT hatsOK.LookAtHowItFeels!! (drugs) (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=39175)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.31.2010 04:21 PM

ItLooksAndFeelsGreatButLookAtWhatItsDoingToYouButT hatsOK.LookAtHowItFeels!! (drugs)

somewhere outside there are tricks and evil
holler downstairs while I drive

I want to watch you buttercup
coming through the fog

dying of bordom, I'll try it all

sixteen olive
skin bound by a voice

I don't want to go
but I want it well
at least you fucking care

dying of bordom, I'll try it all

I'll be faint like a crook

it looks and feels great
but look at what its doing to you
but thats okay
look how it feels

it looks and feels great
but thats okay
look how it feels

it looks and feels great
but thats okay
look how it feels

I don't want to go,
but I want it.
Well at least,
you fucking care.

Dying of boredom, I'll try it all.

I'll be faint,
like a crook.

It looks and feels great,
but look at what's it's doing to you,
but that's ok,
look at how it feels.

dying of boredom, I've tried it all.. truly it looks and feels great, but look at what its doing to you.. but that ok look at how it feels..

people.

hard drugs are bad. smoke some weed please..

Pookie 03.31.2010 04:31 PM

"Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

Pookie 03.31.2010 04:32 PM

"The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts. (Revelation 9:20-21)
and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery." (Revelation 18:23)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.31.2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
"Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, sorcery, edrunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

dude, Paul is tripping, thats all the fun stuff (anger, emnity, outbursts aside)

(we know the real reason you fell off that horse ;) )

well actually, no. drugs are bad.

I take it all back.. how much do I have to pay you to say you never seen me at the dope spot?

Pookie 03.31.2010 04:40 PM

Your sorcery will be your downfall buddy boy. It'll be you falling off the (metaphorical) horse just as you reach the gates of heaven:(.

I'll get a Christian to pray for your salvation.

I live very near a church; you can see it from my garden; CofE alas, but it'll do.

Pookie 03.31.2010 04:41 PM

I can also see the verger's house from my garden. He looks like a verger.

Pookie 03.31.2010 04:47 PM

Actually I don't know if verger is the right word. What's the name of a vicar's assistant? He wears a dog collar and uses two hand puppets for children's services.

Pookie 03.31.2010 04:55 PM

I wonder if you have to feel the religion to be a verger. Looks like a cushy number to me. He gets a house and just has to follow the vicar around nodding whenever she says anything.

Pookie 03.31.2010 04:55 PM

He's also got a dog but I don't think it came with the job.

atsonicpark 03.31.2010 05:08 PM

deftones rule

atsonicpark 04.05.2010 08:58 PM

diamond eyes, sup

GeneticKiss 04.05.2010 11:11 PM

The two songs I've heard off Diamond Eyes sound okay, but I wish Chi would just wake up already so Eros can be released...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.05.2010 08:10 PM

shit..

it looks and feels great but look at what its doing to you... but thats ok cuz look at how it feels..

how often has that line had to go through my mind? Found some serious temptation yesterday to let a few good years go to shit.. it was a really close call..
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

how much do I have to pay you to say you never seen me at the dope spot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
The two songs I've heard off Diamond Eyes sound okay, but I wish Chi would just wake up already so Eros can be released...

I was just thinking about this issue with Eros the other day, the way I see it, the beef was not with Chi but with the producer, who they must have got into it with and subsequently had to re-record the album to avoid any possible shit with him after a falling out. basically, its exactly what happened with the Saturday Night Wrist record and Chi aside, it seems vaguely familiar with this latest record and with the loss of Eros. From what i recognize by ear, much of the riffs on Diamond Eyes were being worked around as the new shit I heard (WITH CHI) in September 2008 when I saw them at the Spaceland and they played three new tunes..

ilduclo 07.08.2010 07:29 AM

anybody else like the hillbilly heroin, I sure do

SONIC GAIL 07.08.2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo
anybody else like the hillbilly heroin, I sure do

managed to not have turned that corner yet. But I kinda feel doomed to a life time full of regrets or a short life expectancy lately

SONIC GAIL 07.08.2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

shit..

it looks and feels great but look at what its doing to you... but thats ok cuz look at how it feels..

how often has that line had to go through my mind? Found some serious temptation yesterday to let a few good years go to shit.. it was a really close call..

Everyday I battle. Every fucking day for the rest of my life. All I have to do is make some calls to finish myself off. I gotta keep fighting though for my babies. I pray for God to lead in me the right way everyday cause I don't know which way is right any more.

EVOLghost 07.08.2010 11:49 AM

hillbilly heroin?

SONIC GAIL 07.08.2010 12:06 PM

oxys......Florida is the prescription capitol of America. we can get those for 10 bucks here versus up th 50 a piece farther north. Guess cause Florida has so many old people. Somehow I have picked up quite a prescription problem livin here. I don't remember ever doing oxy though percocets are my DOC.

SpaceCadetHayden 07.08.2010 01:38 PM

Fuck that shit. I had a bad weekend binge of some mephedrone last weekend. Left me feeling awful for days. Weed and psyches are cool with me. I don't need any big blockbuster euphoriants to keep me smiling anymore.

Opiates are a sexy lady in silk always luring you in. Just remember, what goes up must come down.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.08.2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
Fuck that shit. I had a bad weekend binge of some mephedrone last weekend. Left me feeling awful for days. Weed and psyches are cool with me. I don't need any big blockbuster euphoriants to keep me smiling anymore.

Opiates are a sexy lady in silk always luring you in. Just remember, what goes up must come down.

broham.. I though the-I was going to keep things cool and calm in regards to the hard shit? The-I is well aware how self-destructive and damaging such things are, keep it clean fi real iyah!

then again

Quote:

I take it all back.. how much do I have to pay you to say you never seen me at the dope spot?